for The Vegeta Chronicles

9/2/2016 c27 2SkySage24
Okay, what? Just, what? How the hell is Raditz here when he's also a main character in the Other World Saga? How do Pikon and Aosai not recognise him? Is Daikon a clone or something?

But awesome chapter and nice twist. I can't wait to see how you resolve this Daikon and Raditz situation.
9/1/2016 c27 5ShadowLDrago
Dammit Daikon, Broly's already had to go through a hell of a lot throughout his life, this is his second chance at life, as such, and your actions are probably going to cause his sanity to degrade again. And if that happens, he turns into the Legendary Super Saiyan. Translation, unless you're in a whole other league, constant ki increase, invulnerability, immense power boost and a lot more violence. Hope for your sake Broly sticks to regular Super Saiyan.
8/6/2016 c26 Guest
Mdhunter here. Nice story so far. Please continue with the next chapter soon. Really looking forward to it, and have a great day!
8/2/2016 c26 4Jason Kreuger Myers
Ohhhhhh boy Hercule had NO IDEA what he got himself into!

YAY! GOKU IS BACK! And...wait, this means we have 2 new Z fighters?

Can't wait to see him react to the Inner Circle and their self righteoussness.

And Raditz, or android one, is attacking! Hmmmm...not sure who would win as logically I think Broly is still messed up from the crash but we all know that Saiyans are resistant as hell!

Got one idea for a Majin...Majin!Piccolo as an call back to the begginning of the series...Piccolo vs Goku!
8/1/2016 c26 5ShadowLDrago
So, Goku's back, Broly's conscious and rational, (always useful) doesn't seem to be too psychotic yet, and Daikon is Raditz. I somehow doubt he'll get curbstomped as easily as he curbstomped Goku and Piccolo back in early DBZ.
8/1/2016 c12 Guest
Its ok.

Youre trying far to hard to make the humans relevant tho
7/31/2016 c26 The Anguished One
Goku's casual return suits him nicely. Sure, he's been dead for a whole arc, but he had to eat before saying hello. I'm excited to see Aosai return, and Pikkon is always nice to have around.
Now knowing how Broly's journey to Earth ends, I look forward to seeing the connecting bits from your Broly story. I'll be patient, though now I'm theorizing how his fight goes. Probably poorly for his parents, considering he's alone.
Daikon fighting Broly, along with Videl probably getting roped into things... I don't love Raditz's odds. It'll be interesting seeing what the reanimated saiyan is capable of, and how Broly reacts to meeting another member of his race that he doesn't have reason to hate.
7/31/2016 c26 Jack905
I look forward to what this leads to, will Divine ki show up at all?
7/26/2016 c6 SuperVegitoFAN
Instead of just kogu and bojack himself you had all 5 transform.

Amazing now if there where just art for it.

Bujin and Zangya would be interesting.
7/26/2016 c5 SuperVegitoFAN
lol poor 18... And yeah goten is not op he just won the dna lottery...
7/13/2016 c25 Guest
Mdhunter here. Good job with this chapter. Please continue with the next chapter real soon. Looking forward to it, and have a nice day!
7/12/2016 c25 The Anguished One
So Mel is visiting Videl and Gohan from time to time. That'll be stressful for the couple, but still amusing. I love Mr Satan's new humility, it's appropriate after Vegeta revealed the truth about the Cell Games. I'm very excited to see what happens when Broly wakes up after being found by the former champion. This also reminds me I really need to read your Broly story...
Void is back! Good to see, he's too fun to be gone. I'm sure he was missed by the Dragon Warriors as much as Trench.
7/12/2016 c25 Sanity213
Broly? Broli? BROLY! Cheap DBZ Sagas reference there. But Broly is here? And Voids back?! This is epic. His outfit is even closer to Deadpools now and you didn't give a color for it so I'm assuming its black. Trunks was chill, Vegeta was Chill, dunno what Goku's doing. There's still an opportunity to use Hercule. He's not my favorite.. But he's definitely not my least, and I found most of his antics to be funny. I think he has the potential to, at full potential , be Frieza level and that's without Tech. If The humans can, I think he could. I tried not to write as Much, nice chapter
7/12/2016 c25 ShadowLDrago
Ah the return of Broly, actually rewatched the movie somewhat recently, it, hasn't aged that well, but if you just turn you brain off, as such, it's a fun movie, jut don't think too hard about it. Also, let's hope Mark doesn't get killed by Broly, considering everything the poor guy's gone through, he could catch a break.
7/12/2016 c25 Jack905
Not looking good now that Broly has arrived.
373 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »