for No One in this World is Perfect

Cool and well written
7/6/2017 c1 Guest
You deserve more reviews. It's great to see Gatsby giving advice to Snape
1/3/2017 c1 51seriousblahblah
hahaha oh my goodness, first: I adore the premise of this, it's one of the most original and spot-on things i've read
on this entire site. Secondly, YES! big huge yes! severus snape and jay gatsby do have a lot in common with them both pining after a woman that married someone else. I literally chuckled at the part where they are both mooning over their first love: severus over lily and jay gatsby over Daisy. Thirdly, your humour is brilliant. Genuinely, this is one of the funniest stories I've read in a while. Specifically this line had me grinning: ['I'm still waiting for Daisy to call, Old Sport.' 'She won't call,' Severus deadpanned, 'It's been seventy years] XD hahaha loved that, and it did sound exactly like
gatsby from the books with the 'old sport' colloquilism and if he'd lived that long.
[Concrit: there were a few spag typos that could be edited out and if you ever decide to do so, I'd love to beta and edit for spelling/grammar. Though this story is absolutely brilliant either way.]
I truly loved this and was blown away by how lovely this story was. I will have to read more of you ;-) but this was a humougously funny and thougtful crossover!
11/27/2014 c1 Elasour