for He-Man Forever

9/6/2013 c1 Emilly
Hey, this story is pretty cool. Update it, please. I wonder what happens next.
7/30/2013 c1 Falcon
Please, write more.
7/5/2013 c1 Fernstripe
Interesting. I like the concept of Adam losing his sword, and, judging by thischapter, you are good at handling this situation well. This is an intriguing concept coupled with good writing, and I would like to see another chapter.
6/4/2013 c1 TeelanaFalcao
Começo interessante! História também interessante! Postar mais em breve.
6/3/2013 c1 20HazzaTL3
I always thought the sword was indestructible?

good start, shame based on the 200x series. I prefer the 1980s.
6/3/2013 c1 2JustLucky05
WOW! This was a really good first chapter! I like the reason you gave for Adam not being available for a while. I really hope you continue on with this story. I’m surprised that Man-at-Arms didn’t understand what He-man was doing. He-man should tell Man-at-Arms (although he should already know) that without the Power-Sword that he cannot change back into Adam, and that he may never be able to change back. He needed a viable reason for Adam not to be around for a time while the Sorceress researches whether or not he will be able to transform again. If it is found that he will not be able to transform, then he will have to decide if he will tell his family and Teela about the secret or not. If he can, then he bought some time, and made Adam look good in the process.(Bonus!)

If nothing else, the explanation will make for a good portion of a second chapter!

I love what you are doing here, and I can’t wait to see what you do next. Excellent job, and keep up the great work!