for The New Team

8/30/2013 c8 Flyingjay
Omg i loved it! :D this chapter made my day
8/25/2013 c7 1Shadowsofthenightsky
Love, love, LOVE it! I'm very excited about both Sophia's & Jasper's & Iris' & Damian's relationship developing more! Two of my favorite couples ever! :D I really liked the last part with Damian & Iris! I loved that you showed a different, and maybe a little more vulnerable, side of Damian.

The part with Alice was seriously, both heart breaking & warming at the same time! I find myself hoping that it'll all work out, & James really will come back. Also really enjoyed the signing part, it was a great touch if you ask me! I'm going to minor in ASL (American Sign Language) in college, so anything to do with sign language interest me.

Oh my stars! Natasha is awesome! She reminds me of one of my best friends! "This Little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her" Love it! I'm truly scared to know what exactly went on between her & Damian. O_O

Hope school goes well for you, & that you'll be able to find the time to write! Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/22/2013 c7 3missinashkin
Yes! I loved Nat's overprotectiveness of Irey here :) I really hope you don't take too long on your hiatus, I love your stories! Good luck!
8/17/2013 c6 1Shadowsofthenightsky
Great chapter! I'm so hooked on this story! I can't wait to see where it's going, lots of interesting twists and turns already. Oh, I LOVE idea Sophia and Jasper together! :)
8/17/2013 c6 5Night Hawks
Ooooooo! I loved how you made Leo and Jules cousins xD And Leo's protective side! Haha I couldn't help but laugh at some parts. Anyways, I love how you are portraying Jules and I loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter to come along _
8/17/2013 c6 10EpicCubone
I love how your working with Leo and I kind of want him to join with his family over a random group of sidekicks he don't really like, but after what James did for no reason I don't know what to have him do. And they put him right in the middle of it.
7/22/2013 c5 5Night Hawks
I loved this chapter! Good job! I loves how you portrayed Jules as well -
7/22/2013 c3 lines i couldn't change
:O WHAT? EMILY AND ORION ARE LEAVING? D:
Aw, it's a shame. I was both shocked and pleased that you made Em leave the team. It's a shame, though. I'd hope to see more of her in the story. But her and Orion... I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THEM. I SHIP THEM SO BADLY.
Anyway, the story's super interesting and amazing! You're doing a great job with it. Excellent work!
7/22/2013 c1 lines i couldn't change
BAH! HI! I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY. I've been so busy! D: *sobs*
But anyway, I'm overjoyed that you're using Emily. The way you protray is is amazing- that's exactly the way she is! I love Sophia and Jasper together, hehe. Anyway, great job! :D
7/22/2013 c5 48rlb190
Awsww, poor Julianna /3
7/22/2013 c5 3missinashkin
I like it! :)
7/22/2013 c5 10EpicCubone
That was a nice Ch and I like the new Oc and she knows my Little Leo :) he's gets a bigger part in something cool!
7/6/2013 c4 3A853
"Get on board or get out of the way" my favorite line in YJ. I'll be looking forward to more! I play Marvel vs Capcom so when I read Phoenix, I think Jean Grey lol Really well written!
7/6/2013 c4 102Neocolai
Wow... that was an intense scene. I figured Jasper had a backstory to make him what he is today, but THIS was unexpected. Who is his father, and why did Batman "let him die?" (I think ... I have an idea, but I am going to leave it as a hypothesis for now.) And his Mother was magical? I suppose that explains why he has some powers of his own. I thought he was a meta-human or something (or is that mega-human? Forgot how it is pronounced), but it would seem that his powers were inherited. (Again, a hypothesis. I suppose more of this will be revealed later?) What happened to cause the series of explosions around them? Where did Jasper find himself after his Mother sent him away? How did he become a crime fighter after that?
I like the potential romance between Jasper and Sophia. She seems to be a good character for him, personality wise. Will she ever return his feelings, or will he be heartbroken when she rejects him for someone else? Jasper's personality is fascinating, for that matter. He seems to be level-headed and aloof, but his feelings run deep, it appears. (Love the rivalry between him and Damian.) (BTW, is there a romance between Damian and Iris? That would be sweet, although it will take a miracle woman to get along with that cat-loving, sarcasm-dripping assassin.) ;) Leo is irritating, although I do feel sorry for him after what happened to his Mother. I wonder if she was on the antagonist's side, and if she was, if Leo also opposes the Justice League? Or will he turn to one side or another if his Mother dies? What if she lives? What are her plans? Who was the dark-haired man that killed her? Does he work for or against the Justice League? Did he kill her for the antagonists, or is it possible that she is working for evil and he is protecting the world from her?
This quote caught me off guard: "He (Jasper) wanted to see if the stars were the same here as they were back home. He doubted they were, but a small part him hoped they were." Is Jasper from another planet like Meghan, or is there some other significance behind this? It may be a random quote, but if there is a deeper meaning behind it I shall be interested in finding that out. Excellent chapter! Welcome back, and I hope you have the chance to write more soon!
7/6/2013 c1 1StixOfCinnamon
I'm in awe of this story, it's very good. I can't wait to read more. :)
51 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »