for Gods & Monsters

8/30/2013 c1 3Lingonberry24
YES! KEEP WRITING! I love it! You can't just leave it at "And so it began."

KEEP ON WRITING!
7/7/2013 c1 Madhatter98
:D Love it!
I dont want natalie to dissapear- i love her too much! &&The way the doc is with her is just too sweet &&fun! :) So glad you wrote this piece. -Also the lazy sweet way you wrote caroline and him together sent a pure fuzzy feelingthrough me! :) Hope you write some more in this fandom! Tehee
6/26/2013 c1 15simbagirl
Great writing! You should continue with this story, would be interesting to see where it goes.
6/14/2013 c1 11Mer3Girl
The ending was divine! My thoughts when reading this one-shot (and seeing the season finale) was, "What would the hallucination think, if a hallucination even had feelings?Would it project Daniel's guilt? Would he still pretend that it's Natalie?" Very cool piece!
6/11/2013 c1 18Gembomz
ooooh! Loving it! So Daniel delibaratley didn't take his pills? Why not? Loving how ther eis two of them. You could always extend it and have him think that Natalie is Caroline and then they are both together and Daniel is like, "Sh*t, there's two of you".
That would be so cool! But loved this anyway! Great writing style! It's about time people wrote more fanfictions about Perception! There aren't enough in my opinion!