FanFiction.Net
for Soaring Leaf

9/24/2014 c1 typhoon-voidhog95
interesting story cant wait to see how this all plans out
8/10/2014 c1 1Blaze501st
i can already tell i am going to love this story...also...for the girl...i personally think either Shirley or Mio...but its your story...do what you want...also please post soon
12/23/2013 c1 1Infinite Freedom
First, very glad this isn't going to end up being a harem story. Second: PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!
9/29/2013 c1 7Rogue Leader Solo
Great story so far. Could you pair Naruto with Mio, please?
9/11/2013 c1 1Toby860
first thing to get off my chest have you already picked out which witch you plan to have in a relationship with. if we're allowed to pick or vote I vote for Sanya litvyak. anyways is a good start so far as going to be a great story from what I can tell I do look forward to more of it.
9/9/2013 c1 Wajinator
Awesome Chapter. I like Mio pairing with Naruto when you next update comes? Update soon. Peace!
7/14/2013 c1 Keinen
Nice, but needs more chapters!
7/10/2013 c1 Noblesse
This story has lots potential, can't wait to see how you progress it. The suspense is murder.
6/9/2013 c1 7KingSora3
Oh yeah. Already love this story
6/8/2013 c1 1Jarjaxle
well have to say you got me interested about this...No harem Pooh...
6/6/2013 c1 wowman181
I like it. It puts a new twist to naruto and strike witches. And I agree that it should be only one girl. Personally I think Shirley is a good choice to be with him. But this is your story pick who you want. Can't wait for next chapter.
6/5/2013 c1 Kazuki Shikimori
One girl...hmm...while Minna may seem like the "perfect" choice, it also feels the most predictable and cliche (having a lost love in the past, initially acting indifferent or slightly cold to Naruto, only to have Naruto learn about the past and getting her to open up and all).

I feel Yoshika would be a bit like that too, being predictable and cliched a bit as she's the cute main heroine, so essentially the "default" girl.

I feel the most interesting ones would be Mio (given Perrine's own obvious obsession with Mio, so it'd make for entertaining dynamics) or Perrine (same reasons, only it'd be here finding herself torn between her admiration of Mio and liking Naruto gradually more). Same with Eila or Sanya, with Eila protective of Sanya, lol.

Personally, I've always liked Mio most.
6/5/2013 c1 Jeku Kusanagi
Good story please update soon. Peace.
6/4/2013 c1 15alchemists19
A great start that has me wanting more
6/4/2013 c1 Brutimus Prime