for Those Who Linger

7/22 c1 Guest
Please update rectifier!
6/24 c2 38TheInvisibleGurlz
I was surprised to see that this was updated, but I think this chapter is exactly what we all needed, now more than ever. Thank you for writing it.
6/4 c2 6Top Hats and Other Items
This was a gift I was never expecting.

It was exactly what I needed today.

Thank you.
4/16/2017 c1 38TheInvisibleGurlz
Incredible story! I like the concept of Assassins and Templars working together, but remaining enemies, to a degree. If you're thinking of writing the part when they finally strike, or even when the Assassins and Templars inevitably return to being enemies, I'd LOVE to read it! God bless!
7/27/2016 c1 Tourfaint
Nice read. One thing I didn't like it's the literal interpretation of the Sight. I like to think of it as picking very subtle clues in people, rather than literally seeing red and blue people. I would really love to see this story expanded upon.

Also, funny thing, I actually did this looking for 1884 crossovers.
2/28/2014 c1 AnAncientBard
Just ahh.
Yeah?
9/10.
2/5/2014 c1 1barber477
I... I don't know what to say except..awesome. :) I'm actually reading this book for a class, and I have to say, you seamlessly merged these two worlds in a way that makes sense. I think it would be possible to expand on this if someone felt like it, but it is still fine ending where it does, too.
10/10/2013 c1 27NeverDreamsOfMe
How very fascinating to see the Assassins and Templars working together! You've got a good snapshot here of life in the world of 1984. I know it's a oneshot but it could easily expand. Great work!

- Dreams
6/7/2013 c1 Guest
Loved it
6/4/2013 c1 adhjsoiuhiop
This is a very interesting one shot, and I wish you could expand, but I'm not sure how that could happen within the universe of 1984.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service