for Don't Be Afraid to Rush In

9/13/2017 c2 Galactic Ayanami
The innocent beauty of this staggers me. So well done!
6/7/2016 c2 Guest
*cheers* Our soppy baby boys get to be adorable and soppy and cuddle together Yay~!
6/7/2016 c1 Guest
6/22/2015 c2 1F. Flotsam
This fic is lovely. Thank you so much for sharing!
2/17/2015 c2 ANARCHY
ASDFGHJKL;'

AHHHHHHHHH

KAWOSHIN STREAK NOT REGRETTED

This was beautifully done. I really liked the agender Rei, because that could be a completely realistic and different interpretation of h(i/e)r character. Hmm, only been a year... not so bad. THERE IS STILL HOPE. I can't wait to meet more of the Angel family, because I really love Leliel's personality. Good job, and I hope you still have an interest in this story.
12/22/2014 c2 4chocovic-chu
I remember myself in high school, reading the first 2 manga of Evangelion and if I recall correctly, there was no a Nagisa Kaworu . . . so I don't understand why they prefer "KawoShin" . . .
So years later, I found a summary attracted me from some fanfic recs, and I thought "well, it's the time to know this prefered pairing" and "it's okay, it's au" and then I fell. In adoration! Gaaah! It's too cute! The Kaworu character was enchanting and Shinji was (really, I recall him as awkward boy in mecha, but) adorable! The story itself was so much with feelings I like!
Thanks for sharing! This is my first Eva Fic. :)
12/11/2014 c2 HELP
PLEASAE UPPDATE I NEED TRANS LELIEL AND AGENDER RE ASE,
12/2/2014 c2 1Blue Angel who speaks
This was really well written! And I enjoyed every word of it. Your a talented writer And I hope you'll continue this story one day. It was very cute and also up lifting at some parts. Honestly one of my favorite Kawoshin fanfics so far!
11/28/2014 c2 Tea
Omg, I need more. I hope you haven't abandoned this because it's simply AMAZING. :)
6/19/2014 c1 JuuriHaruka
*Screaming Internally* Okay, I'm calm now. I'd like to thank you for writing this lovely, adorable, cute, fluffy, etc. fanfic. I've just known this ships recently and I must shamefully admit that they capture my heart completely. It's just so heartbreaking that they can't work things out in the movies (oh, my sweet Kaworu! my unfortunate Kaworu!) T v T. Anyway, I've only finished chapter 1 and I'm going to read chapter 2 at once and hope it's going to be awesome.

The scenario I like best in this chapter is the cooking scene. OMG, cuteness overloaded everywhere. I compliment you for that 3. And if it's okay to you, when you complete this fanfic, I'd like to translate it into my language and share it to more people. I usually ask permission through PM but since I'm commenting I figure I ask you now. Please answer me ASAP through PM and let me know what you think :).

Once again, cheer for KawoShin and you as well :D. Best Regards.
5/14/2014 c2 7ninjabuuu
I think you did an ace job on this fanfiction. It's wonderfully written, you use a unique sentence structure and actually make the characters canon, yet different and relatable. I'll admit that the pronoun thing with Rei stumped me for a moment (it might be that I have come close to finishing the series but have not), or just a headcanon of yours, but after churning over it, it slid smoothly.

Probably my favorite thing about this is the way you write Shinji (even though the fic is from Kaworu's perspective, haha) I've near had it with misinterpretation of certain scenes of the anime/manga that give big hints as to Shinji's personality and character. I think that the worst thing you can do to Shinji's character is make him "weak" and "childish". my god, that burns down miles and miles of possible character development! If you take a negative stigma towards a character, and WRITE them like that, you are completely chopping off any chance of growth or change because you're writing it like that. Also, the NGE fandom does this terrible thing where they take scenes of the anime/manga, extract crucial sub-text or information, and turn them into "shinji is a crybaby!" or "kaworux shinji yaoi!" it just drains Shinji's character and makes him seem so dull, when in reality he is this complex, whole galaxy of emotions that are shoved into a robot and put through moderate to extreme torture at 14 years old BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT.

I feel like Shinji x Kaworu is a ship that sometimes people just look at the two, and assume that the relationship stems from a stereotypical "blushy" shinji and "smooth criminal" kaworu. But they're such deep, rounded characters. it just destroys all sense of realism in the story and turns it into.. bleh. I feel like someone could try to assume what their relationship is like by looking at them? and there are a lot of scenes that if you cut out the right information, or take out certain words, could be very direct in the proof of romantic interests. However it's not that easy.

this probably is semi-annoying because its an extremely long review, but i really respect you for writing a relatable, wholesome fanfiction that does revolve around a semi-cliche idea but in an original and complex way. Thank you!
4/1/2014 c2 6anita4869
Aaahhhhhhhhhh
YOU UPDATED :D
I was confused for a moment when I saw the alert, I read the summary again and just stared at the screen like wait, this is... yes it is... YES IT IS OMG
Can't wait for that third part then! I really want to know more about Kaworu's family, are we seeing that in the next chapter?
The cuteness in this fic is still unbelievable even after reading the first chapter four or five times. Thank you :3
3/30/2014 c2 rpln
I just wanted to express how much I utterly adore this story and everything about it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
3/27/2014 c2 hitomi65
look nice chapter
2/8/2014 c1 DropOfFire
This was beautiful! I love the whole domestic feel to it, and they get along so flawlessly. I would be very interested in another chapter continuing their relationship from Shinji's perspective so maybe we could get more into Kaworu's life, kinda the reverse of what you've done here (Kaworu's perspective but we learned more about Shinji because thats what Kaworu was interested in). Course thats up to you my fine author :)
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »