for Don't Be Afraid to Rush In

1/27/2014 c1 Yin
Wow. This was beautiful, you're probably my new favourite author. So many butterflies in my stomach. Please don't stop writing, you are truly gifted at it!
12/28/2013 c1 6anita4869
So perfect, so in character even if it was an AU, so adorable to see their relationship develop, this was beautiful and now I'm filled with warm feelings and I'm smiling in a really silly way.
Thank you, this was perfect.
12/3/2013 c1 3SeventhStrife
Your writing is so skilled and beautiful! And I love the way you portray these characters, it feels just like an extension of the anime. I eagerly look forward to the next update!
8/31/2013 c1 hitomi65
nice story
8/15/2013 c1 Bowbowbow
This was one of the most beautiful protrayals of them that I have ever read. Truely magnificent work. Great job.
7/6/2013 c1 woan
this is a really perfect fic. congrats on being a fantastic writer. i have no complaints.
7/1/2013 c1 29The Only Love For Soujiro Seta
This is such a precious story, please please continue to write, I would love to read how they are going to take the next step in their friendship/relationship.
6/30/2013 c1 ktfcoyote
I do so hope you plan to continue this. What a lovely story and remarkably in character for such an AU. Please give us more!
6/30/2013 c1 yukiko07
This is so beautiful... I feel like I could read this again and again
6/23/2013 c1 Kenouki
Beautiful! I love humanized Kaworu. And liked a lot the not so traumatized Shinji.
They are perfect.

Kind regards!
6/10/2013 c1 toolazytologin
Aahh this is really great! Everyone is perfectly in character! :') Cant wait for the next chapter!
6/5/2013 c1 berettaboy
I'm very keen to see this story continue, and soon. Please keep up the good work. I like your pacing, though it would be nice for at least a little snogging between them, lol. Thank you.
6/5/2013 c1 Nightmaker
I truely love your writing style , it fits perfect for Kaworu and Shinji. I love this kind of AU fanfictions, where they can be "kind of" happy. And I'm really glad Kaworu is more or less normal. The way your write it it still feels like it's Kaworu, even if he's not so "angelic". I enjoyed every minute of reading it. I especially loved the scene with the girls. I had to laugh out loud a lot while reading this. I love how Kaworu and Shinji interact in this scene. I also really like that you still kept the fact that shinji worked for his father and for a military project. I hope you give us more of this in the next chapter I'm dying to know what happened there. Also I'm very excited for Kaworus past. We know a lot of shinji already (- well not really a lot but more than from Kaworu)
Oh and the part where they played piano and cello, it was breathtaking, I noticed how fast I was reading, as fast as I imagined them play. I was totally lost in this.
And I had to laugh a lot when I noticed who Kaworus sister was. Wonderful. This kind of little details make this fanfic so perfect.
Seriously I love it, I love how they interact, I love what scene you choose to write. I can't wait for the next chapter, please write as the wind, because I'll be waiting for it now. (probably refresh every 5 minutes *laughs*)
Thank you for this chapter, it made my day (night) I hope to read more of your evangelion fanfictions soon. 3
6/5/2013 c1 Guest
perfect
6/4/2013 c1 4Yakumo2112
awwwwwwwwwwww
it's 5 a.m and my brain is a mess but this is cute and perfect and I could read it forever.
More? 3