for Don't Be Afraid to Rush In

6/4/2013 c1 16Literary Eagle
Nice work! Usually I'm less interested in "ordinary student" AUs because I think that Kaworu's Angelic nature is part of what makes him interesting, but this story has won me over because Kaworu still has a degree of otherness to him... and as always, Shinji likes Kaworu just the way he is. Aww. In fact, I think that's my favorite thing about this story so far. Lots of people talk about how Kaworu does wonderful things for Shinji, but I don't hear as much discussion about how Shinji does wonderful things for Kaworu as well. Shinji shows such kindness towards "weird" people like Kaworu and Rei, and I don't think the fandom gives him enough credit for it. Kudos to you for actually getting that point across!

Oh my, and did I spot a hint about Kaworu having wrist scars? That really was one of the most interesting (and heartbreaking) things from the Episode 24 drafts, wasn't it? Poor Kaworu.

On a lighter note, I love what you did with Leliel and Sahaquiel! It seems so fitting that in an "ordinary humans" AU, the black and white Angel would like Gothic Lolita fashion, and the giant eye blob Angel would like Creepy Cute eyeball accessories. That was perfect!

Whoops, how did this review get so long? Sorry for babbling, I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done so far. Please keep up the good work! :)
6/4/2013 c1 missjasmin
this is beautiful! they are so happy here that it makes me almost sad ;c
32 « Prev Page 1 .. 3