for I'm Not Going Anywhere

1/4/2016 c1 9Luckystarz910
My heart Hurts for them...
12/6/2015 c1 12ScorpioSmile
When that little bitch spit in her face I was really taken aback.. 0_0 U really did an awesome job with this one. You really captured all the emotions and allowed me, as a reader, to really FEEL the pain that she was going through... Ross was incredibly sweet, so was Laura. Enjoyed this a whole lot
8/20/2015 c1 Guest
Wow great story:)
5/13/2015 c1 AusllyRauralover100
I've been trolled before because I'm a R5er
5/11/2015 c1 3Reece Grayson
I have no idea on what to feel when I read this... With all the Rourtney drama, things are just waaay complicated in the fandom. I know this is a Raura fic but I can't help but think that Laura is Courtney here. I feel so bad for Rourtney because they aren't getting the support that they should deserve. But on the other hand, my Raura heart is jumping for joy that even though Raura may never happen, we still have these stories.
12/24/2014 c1 Puppy64
That was scary and I bet that they get stuff like that everyday, even worse stuff too :(
12/3/2014 c1 9Insane is my name
when that girl came up i was like "DIE BITCH" and then laura couldn't fight her was just awful. But it was great and when ross began raging i was like "HOT and SCARY" it was good, all in all
11/26/2014 c1 Frostdragon12
That was a brilliant story make more-thanks
10/10/2014 c1 2Kathy0518
Amazing story. It almost makes you wonder sometimes how Laura has a smile on her face with all the shit she deals with. Though it seems it's just the amazing person she is. I loved Ross knowing something was up but knowing when to back off. The nightmare she had was the biggest red flag. His reaction and asking if he is worth it was probably my favorite part. Really awesome story thanks for posting it.
7/7/2014 c1 irislyallen
Absolutely amazing. I was looking around for future Raura and this being the 1st one I've read so far I don't think anything can top this. I love it so much. Please keep writing. You are so talented!
5/20/2014 c1 2MysticMiraculer
Amazing... no stronger word than that... Spectacular? Nah not even enough... You know what you get the point :D
5/14/2014 c1 Michaela
Omg amazing! I was sitting here crying the whole time reading this but to be honest I think it could have been sadder but that's just my opinion because I write auslly fanfiction and in mine somebody dies keep it up though!
3/29/2014 c1 Guest
I forgive u but that story did get my heart just a little, so I thanx u for it.
:-D /:'( /:-)
3/28/2014 c1 loveraura
I agree if that was what i wrote It would have been really hard for me to say that people call her all those means things, I love raura and auslly they are perfect and adorkable haha 3
1/13/2014 c1 22Isazu
So this is my favorite Raura story i can't believe I didn't write a review before. I love all ur stories but this one is just close to my heart I think if they do date something like this is going to happened, not necessarily that someone will spit on Laura but she is going to receive hate and maybe doubt herself but Ross reaction is the most precious thing ever and I honestly think he would react like that
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »