for Just Too Different

3/6/2018 c1 2LauraSad
You are great friend, you story fascinated me, I am spanish, but I could translate you story, come to my account, that I also shippeo Gweoff, is very favorite OTP, I love that couple, but hey, PLEASE CONTINUE!
12/27/2016 c1 Notallpeoplehatereading
please continue this. I love this I want to see what happens next... PLEASE
6/5/2016 c1 1OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Gwen and Geoff? You don't read about this pairing all the time. Probably the best one-shot featuring Gweoff. I'll always remember this in my memories.
4/30/2016 c1 Guest
I completely agree that Geoff and Gwen should have been a couple! They were adorable together !
1/30/2016 c1 4Gideoncrawle
Yes, I did know that Geoff and Gwen (who at the time was just a loner, not a Goth loner) were supposed to be a couple in the original Camp TV concept. Their warming up to and semi-bonding with each other in “Trial by Tri-armed Triathlon” is a vestige of that abandoned storyline.

The cliché that “opposites attract” is more accurately rendered as “complements attract”. True opposites would probably have each other climbing the walls in short order, which is more or less what happened in Duncan and Courtney’s love-hate relationship.

When Geoff rendered “Vincent Van Gogh” as “Victor Velcro”, my first thought was that it sounded like a Lindsayism.

Heather’s claim that the challenge should be a reward challenge if each team wins a round doesn’t really sound so unreasonable at first glance, but in practice it’s unworkable. It would raise the possibility of an extra episode, which the network’s broadcast schedule might not have room for. An extra episode would also mean an increase in production costs. Of course, Chris could have worded it better; in canon, if memory serves, the rule was that the team winning *the most* challenge parts would get immunity, so nobody got immunity in the subsequent 1-1-1 tie.

In the original episode, the food was apparently good, judging by Geoff’s reaction to it. That struck me as odd when I first saw that episode, and still does to this day. I would have thought that Chris would have given them disgusting food (as seems to have happened in your version) to make the challenge harder. Although that didn’t seem to affect the eaters, the technicality by which Chris awarded the first part to Gwen and Geoff sounds like something he would invoke.

I must say, Geoff’s courtship skills have improved. One of the Geoff/Bridgette plot points was how clumsy his attempts to court Bridgette were. And even as much as he was into her, I can see Geoff not being the type to dwell on a lost love. After all, there are plenty of fish in the sea, as it were. Gwen might be more ambivalent at first, but teen romances do tend to be short.

In the original, Gwen was sorely aggravated by Geoff’s distractibility and seemingly uncaring attitude, but her different attitude here makes sense because of the different invincibility rules. Gwen and Geoff have already won one round, so the pressure is largely off.

A cute AU on the whole, and I would be interested in seeing where you go with it if you ever decide to continue it.

Reviewed for the Read and Swap
1/29/2016 c1 14The Sarcasm Master
Geoff and Gwen is one of those pairings that I wish had at least gotten some more focus. They had the one episode and then they barely interacted after that. They've got a good dynamic and that came out well here! Geoff is always fun though that could be the RR kick talking. If there was one complaint I had about this it would be that there seemed to be a lotta typos, nothing too bad though. Overall, really adorable!
1/28/2016 c1 25Quiet Waters
Okay, in a time long past, I had this soft spot for Gweoff, and just now I remembered why! Geoff and Gwen have so much chemistry! Not just because they seem polar opposites, but also because said opposites do not hamper their ability to interact! This lil' story was an example of that! In fact, I think I may just start shipping them a little!

But at the same time, I have to say that Gwen was a tad OOC in the sense that she never gave Geoff a hard time like in the canon episode. Given, that would severely reduce this one-shot to a remake of sorts, but a little edge on Gwen's behalf would've been good!

I don't know if you're still intent on continuing though, but I put a tracker on this story so I'll find out if you'll ever do!

And in case you hadn't realized it, I dig this story!

:D,
L.W.
1/25/2016 c1 31JShark419
Reading this for your second Read & Swap. This was good, sweet. I liked how awesome as ever Geoff was. Gwen was herself as ever. The two worked great together, and I liked how you kept the story very close to the actual episode. I actually do ship Gweoff. This was great. The Heather and Owen, Duncan and Leshawna moments were great to. Keep up the awesome work.
10/13/2015 c1 13fivbifvifggrfg
Although, I love the pairing, and have supported this. I'm sad to say this was kinda OOC. It was still a really well written fic, however! I just feel like Geoff wasn't written in the usual kind of Geoff way. I know this is supposed to portray his attitude to love, but, this is not how Geoff does act in love.

Now the negative is out the way, all the rest of the characters were written really well! Your descriptions are really good, too! I feel like although Geoff was a tad OOC, the pairing was accurate to how Gwen would react.

All around, a good fic! Well done.
8/2/2014 c1 Guest
Please Please please write some more fanfics about Gwen and Geoff
7/18/2014 c1 46GreenPokeGuy
This is just so nice! I really love Gweoff. :)

If this had actually happened on the show, I would not have been disappointed. They really bonded on the show, and I would have believed it if they had gone a step further.

They were both perfectly in character, and so was everyone else, of course.

I really enjoyed this. Great job! I'll definitely read your future fics. :)

-Green
1/3/2014 c1 2Iamatriangle
I really hope you update soon, love this story!
11/20/2013 c1 Unpretentious
Continue this... or else...
Can't help it, it's just an awesome story!
Update soon 3

-Unpretentious
9/25/2013 c1 4ewisko
I know you haven't updated in a while but please continue it's really good.
7/7/2013 c1 22DEDEBUG9
N'awwwhh :3 So cute. Please continue it!
24 Page 1 2 Next »