for Lost For Love

1/26 c31 TaestyMochi
When is this going to update? it's been about 5 years
10/28/2020 c23 coleencasanova23
Not to hate on Hermione or anything, but in this story, she really can't say stuff like this to Alex about Harry when she's technically like that to them as well sometimes. And I noticed that, a factor to the straining relationship between the twins is because of Ron and Hermione saying all this stuff about him when they never knew him or heard about the side he only shows to his hatchlings. They're making Alex doubt Harry when he really shouldn't because everything Harry does for Alex clearly shows how he valies his brother and try to make him see what he could do for himself the best.
6/24/2020 c23 Moran9-Ashborn
Im hating Hermione with every interaction...
4/4/2020 c6 1katiana.boland05
Technically as head of house Harry is allowed to take his brother with him where ever he goes as long as Alex agrees. Albus Dumbledore has no say over what Harry does with his family magical guardian or not.
4/1/2020 c30 31SapphireKageKyuura
I liked this story, and Harry as a lamia/succubi mix was really interesting. I suppose it made Harry more bad ass. Though I was sad there wasn't any smut though a couple kisses from Tom doesn't count. Keep up the good work and hopefully an update?
1/27/2020 c31 4Merida-the-Brave34
You aren't horrible! it's totally undersatanble. As long as I can come back and reread this precious gem it's all good.
and if a final jumble chapter is all we might get or even if this is the end that's okay! we have had a wonderful journey thus far and I'm happy with it!
please take care of you and know you've got a loyal fan in me
1/18/2020 c31 5supergirl superman
please finish this is great
8/4/2019 c1 Puppypile23
please continue this is really good
7/3/2019 c31 1itachi.naruto47
I hope you continue this story sometime and I can’t wait to read more.
6/23/2019 c7 Hadrian
I never thought someone would refer to Tom Riddle as Tommy-boy. Also my friend has so many nicknames for me including Tommy, Charlie, and Doll. I don't know where it came from but every time we hangout she calls me one of the three, usually Doll.
3/1/2019 c31 Dawn Nightshade
Can u adopt this story out please
12/16/2018 c31 257North of the North
Oh my gosh, please please please come back and update this. I do not care about quality. I love your writing and really hope you will finish this story
12/16/2018 c28 North of the North
Didn't they need to kill Lockhart to help make Tom a body? And didn't Harry already find the Room of Requirement?
11/29/2018 c31 2acetwolf94
This story is GOOD! I enjoy reading it! I really hope you reconsider and continue to add more!
9/26/2018 c31 XThe FaerieX
why not hand it off to someone?
1,144 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »