for The New Princess of Thieves

2/12/2019 c12 13BehindTheWallOfSleep
While this chapter was very good, I do think that there are some historical inaccuracies. If I am correct, of when I think that this story takes place, Richard I was no longer King of England, and his brother John had, by this point, inherited the throne. King John also never had a son named Andrew. But, regardless of the inaccuracies, a good story is a good story.
2/11/2019 c9 BehindTheWallOfSleep
The use of the archery contest almost makes me think of the scene from "Robin Hood: Men in Tights."
2/10/2019 c6 BehindTheWallOfSleep
Despite some of its flaws, I enjoyed "Prince of Thieves." This story is excellent! It doesn't take long to get a reader really into the story.
12/28/2018 c15 11Luck Kazajian
Nice job! I liked the fun and fast pace of your story and I enjoy Kiara and Wulf's family. I kind of want some stories about them now! I know it's been a few years, but any chance of a sequel? I loved Wulf and Kiara's relationship and I'm glad they got together in the end. :)
12/28/2018 c8 Luck Kazajian
so I'm kind of curious about the timeline going on here. In chapter one, Kiara mentions that it's been ten years since her parents died. In chapter three, we learn that Sheriff Andrew is 23. That would make him 13 when Kiara's parents died, and yet she recognizes his voice as the "shadow." So he was only a boy when he and Kiara first met and he tried to kidnap her?
On another note, I do like the story. It's got a fun plot and I'm curious as to why the Sheriff wants Kiara so badly. I like the fact that she and Wulf are making good friends and I love the little kids you've got running around in Sherwood.
2/27/2018 c2 StarAvengerWho
I've finally snapped. This was just that one too many fic. They're in England, the Europeans haven't discovered American, it's TROUSERS not PANTS. Pants are underwear and what Americans call panties and boxers.
12/31/2015 c15 1HPuni101
Happy new year! Wishing you all the best for 2016. I hadn't forgotten, my schedule has just been very disruptive because of the silly season. Congratulations on finishing, i'm really proud and sad when authors make it to the end of their story. Wulf's proposal was beautiful and thank you for giving us a glimpse into the future. Looking forward to your future stories. If you need a beta reader, feel free to send me a msg and i'll get back to you as soon as i can. I'm more than happy to help. Best wishes.
12/26/2015 c15 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Cute epilogue! Man, the children sound so awesome. Fox sounds a lot like how I was when I was younger. XD Great story overall!
8/20/2015 c14 1HPuni101
Very exciting chapter. Love where the story is heading. I'm guessing that the new Sherriff will be Robin but maybe that is too predictable. Please update soon. All the best and as always happy writing.
7/31/2015 c14 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
WOO-HOO! Yay for the good guys winning and that ****ING BAD GUY FINALLY DYING! Great chapter as always! I look forward to the next chapter. :D

PS, I think Wulf or Robin would be wonderful fits as sheriff. :)
6/20/2015 c13 Watership's Nightwish Rat
Yay! Kiara's away from that ****ing sheriff and realized her love for Wulf! WOOHOO!
6/20/2015 c13 1HPuni101
Great chapter. Very well written. Excited to read more of your delightful story. Please update soon. Will keep an eye out for the next chapter and make sure to leave a review because in my opinion this story definitely deserves many more good reviews and followers. All the best. Happy writing.
4/6/2015 c12 HPuni101
Brilliant chapter, but oh how I hate cliff-hangers lol. Please update soon, need to know what happens next. Happy writing!
3/27/2015 c12 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
So THAT'S how Kiara knew Andrew and vice versa... And her name is really Liliane! What a pretty name... I can't wait to see how she gets out of this!
2/13/2015 c11 1HPuni101