for The New Princess of Thieves

1/30/2015 c11 Guest
whoa...didn't see those coming. Great cliffes.
And congrats on your college acceptance! And happy birthday!
11/23/2014 c10 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Man, I hope the Sheriff doesn't do anything to hurt Kiara! And I hope she gets free soon!
9/14/2014 c9 Watership's Nightwish Rat
OH NO! I hope Griffith doesn't get sold into slavery... I shall keep reading this awesome story to find out! :D
9/14/2014 c9 13Break This Spell626
Nice build up for what's coming next. Is Archer Wulf's little brother?
7/14/2014 c8 Break This Spell626
This didn't seem too much like a filler, I liked it. Of course the sheriff really disgusts me now, but that's expected.
7/14/2014 c8 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Nice! Dang, poor Kiara... I hope she doesn't end up in the sheriff's clutches: she's too good for that! NO ONE should end up at that jerk's mercy! I HOPE HE DIES A TERRIBLE DEATH! PREFERABLY BY THE HANDS OF KIARA OR WULF!

Er, ahem, sorry about that... Any-who, the story's still good and I look forward to reading more. ;)
6/8/2014 c1 RondaKoropokuru
What for Azeem's sister in England? You should not have to write the story with another Mary Sue ...
6/2/2014 c7 13Break This Spell626
Oh, poor Kiara! She can't have actually killed them! She's too nice
5/31/2014 c7 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
I still think the hooded figure from the last chapter is the new sheriff.

Once again, you have provided a great chap! Yeah, I remember that scene Wulf is describing from the movie... I can see where that would scar him for life. I look forward to reading more as it comes out! :D
4/27/2014 c6 Charlotte
Please please please update! The suspense is killing me!
4/13/2014 c6 Watership's Nightwish Rat
Holy crud! Poor Kiara... I think the shadow is the sheriff, and that he gave Kiara that scar. BTW, this story seems to be a bit too mature for a K rating, but not so much it should be M. I recommend upping the rating to T.

This story is still great, and I look forward to reading more. :)
3/24/2014 c2 Clark007
Well, since I read chaps 1 & 2 back-to-back, I can only conclude that either I was wrong about English being your second language, or someone else pointed out the grammatical errors long before I did. proof-reading was certainly better, this time around. As for the plot, I definitely will be reading the remainder of the 5 chapters currently available!
3/24/2014 c1 Clark007
I would like to see more of this. One thing: your grammar needs work. At first, I took it as a typo, but the consistency of those errors then led me to believe English is your second language. If so, those errors are impressively few. Overall, very good work!
3/1/2014 c5 Guest
Post more!
1/22/2014 c5 jjfoxheartlvr007
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! KEEP WRITING! PLZ!
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »