for The New Princess of Thieves

1/6/2014 c5 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Hmm... why indeed does the sheriff want Kiara? That question remains on my mind. Another one: will Wulf be the one to be with Kiara, if not just a good friend of hers? I'll find out later, I'm sure.

This story is still great! Keep up the good work! :)
10/29/2013 c4 5Ryan Griffinheart
Ohhhhh! This is getting exciting! Chills are running up my spine. Please continue as soon as possible. :)
10/29/2013 c4 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Another good one! So, Will Scarlet is now attracted to her, but he's already married. Another question remains that I'm certain will be answered soon: how does the sheriff know Kiara? Also, why is he so obsessed with catching her? And yes, I'm also wondering how she got her scar. Oh great, there I go rambling again. Any-who, great chap and I look forward to reading more.
10/15/2013 c3 5Ryan Griffinheart
Now I really want to know why the sheriff knows Kiara! Please continue!
8/11/2013 c3 13Break This Spell626
And I officially, seriously want to know who she is!
8/11/2013 c3 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Hmm... I wonder what sort of history Sheriff Andrew and Kiara have? Maybe he played a part in killing her parents? Did she not take interest in him years ago? Crud, I'm asking too many questions. Good chapter! Can't wait to read more!
7/24/2013 c2 bookworm
WOW PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER
7/18/2013 c2 Watership's Nightwish Rat
Cool, Robin really HAS met his match (and no, I don't mean that in a romantic or villain-hero sort of way, I just mean skill-wise)! Great story so far! :)
7/17/2013 c1 Guest
Very good! Please continue!:)
6/15/2013 c1 13Break This Spell626
I like; definitely continue.
6/5/2013 c1 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Interesting story so far... I like it! I'd certainly like to read more of this.
41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3