for Where Do We Go From Here?

3/8/2014 c1 Fuck'N'Hoes
Dis ShiT i LIYEK
10/24/2013 c13 scarletwillow80
Love this! Please psst more soon!
9/28/2013 c13 5PerennialChild
JODYYYYYY.

I believe that sums up my feelings.

And don't worry about not finishing before the premiere; that's a tall order, and besides a ton of great fics are alternate storylines. It's the essence of fanfic. :)
8/11/2013 c4 10293845
Ah, Dean and the problem of giving Cas a petname - I love it :D I found it funny that Cas feels threatened by the Impala and refuses to share the petname with her (hilarious and sweet, I never would have thought of that!), I wonder what Dean ends up with :) Dean teaching Cas to shave - a classic and another s9-must! :D And I liked Castiel trying to reassure Crowley, very sweet, much like Crowley's fears to begin with. And demonic texts! Interesting!
8/11/2013 c3 10293845
I too like to toy with how Castiel and Crowley's relationship would progress if Crowley decided to play for the good side, with both of them trying to be human after a so much greater existence. And how Crowley would feel about what he did to Cas. Nice job there :) Heehee, Dean getting teased, I sense he's rethinking his opinion on how great it is to have people in the Batcave XD And damn, the smut was neat! Poor Dean though, even when something good happens to him, he worries it will be snatched away.
8/11/2013 c2 10293845
N'awww, Dean taking care of Cas is always so great to read :D And heehee, yes, emotionally unstable Crowley is my headcanon for him in s9, shame it apparently won't be that way. And heehee, I can see Dean kicking himself for not telling Cas he loved him sooner, now seeing how eager Cas is XD The bit about the prayers was beautiful, by the way.
8/8/2013 c12 burntwingscas
Omg chuck hearing Dean pray is the best thing ever! :D
8/8/2013 c12 30theconsultingtardisbananaangel
Jody will fuck you up, Crowley. Baaaad.

Loved the chapter!
8/7/2013 c11 5PerennialChild
And Carver will be like, "Hey, dude, heard the prayer. You know that's like, super outdated as a form of communication? Anyone could be listening. So use the cell next time, yeah?"

I love planes. I love planes being in this chapter, and I am excited for the brewing "free for all" everyone's been discussing, and the return of Miss Jody Mills. Her and Crowley should kiss and make up. :)

Every time I get a new update, I go back and read chapter six first.
8/2/2013 c10 burntwingscas
I just adore Nan and Charlie they are so cute together,and of course the Destiel was perfect. :D
7/18/2013 c9 somanluna
Thank you for this story ... I've enjoyed all of it so far very much and am always happy to see the email pop up that there's a new chapter. Definitely helping to get through the hiatus. I've read quite a few post season 8 stories but this is my favorite!
7/14/2013 c9 friskitriski
Love the story, the twists, the inside jokes, the... well the Supernaturalness of it all! Thanks for getting me through hellatus.
7/13/2013 c9 Chrissie
There I made it to the latest chapter! I adore the little teenage Sasquatch. How wonderful you have introduced a creature that is not a monster. And, I think I'm going to like Nan.
7/13/2013 c8 Chrissie
I did want to say that the gleeful way you blaspheme your way through Dean's thoughts are very funny. I still had to cover my mouth as I laughed for fear of smiting.
7/13/2013 c6 Chrissie
Hot, damn! Dean Winchester all strapped down and helpless. Yummy!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »