for Where Do We Go From Here?

7/13/2013 c5 Chrissie
Nice fluffy with story mixed in. You never fail to get somewhere with the story with each new chapter.
7/13/2013 c4 Chrissie
I like your Crowley. This chapter is good on so many levels. I love the fluffy parts with Dean and Cas. I love the way you keep pushing little tidbits of your story arc in there between the character bits. This would be a good screenplay. I could see them acting this out. That's how satisfying I find this chapter.
7/13/2013 c3 Chrissie
I can't believe you used the Titanic joke. Hahahaha Also, I said it was like he was outside himself in the last twenty four hours. It's scary how our minds think alike. As for the end, wow! This is what you warned me about. That was so hot. Well, lets face it the first two chapters had their hot moments too. But, I'm glad you didn't get all angsty and drag it out for a dozen chapters before the had sex. Dean has a healthy libido and Cas has waited long enough.
7/13/2013 c2 Chrissie
Ok, I know I took an awful long time to read another chapter. But, this is great! I love how the brothers are becoming comfortable again as I hope they will after that big emotional scene at the end of season eight. I like that they have brought Kevin I to their circle of family. I love that Dean didn't just jump Cas. Dean has often shown a great deal of sensitivity in certain situations and is very multi layered emotionally in a way that isn't always played out in fan fiction. And, then there is Castiel. My favorite part. He seems to be dazed and living in a temporary detached state. He can only deal with what is in front of him and Dean has put himself in front of him. Of course it hasn't been twenty-four hours yet so. Hey. Who knows. I had better turn to the next chapter and shut up. Message me, I want to talk about it some more. Love you much.
7/13/2013 c9 burntwingscas
Love,love,love it! I loved Harry,and I am so happy she came back for charlie. Dean about brook my heart he is so worries Cas is going to leave him. Perfect! :D
7/12/2013 c1 friskitriski
Slow clap. Thank you for accomplishing in one well written chapter what normally gets totally swallowed by angst on this site! LOVE this continuance. Love all of the characters.
7/4/2013 c8 3Lynette Serina Jones Harkness
good ch
7/4/2013 c8 5PerennialChild
Leave it to Charlie to fall in love with a Cherub. xD
6/29/2013 c7 PerennialChild
Wow, thanks for your awesome dedication in posting, then. :) Awesome chapter; first part was sexy and the second part tugged my heartstrings. Hope you are enjoying/have enjoyed your gathering.
6/29/2013 c7 10Ruari Louis
I'm all a quiver! This was lovely. I love aggressive!Bottom Cas.
6/28/2013 c7 3Lynette Serina Jones Harkness
it get better and better with each chapter
6/28/2013 c6 Lynette Serina Jones Harkness
grate ch and sorry my review is late for this ch :(
6/26/2013 c6 5PerennialChild
Wow. This fic is getting better and better as it goes along. Okay, I wanna make this good, so prepare for a SUPER long review.

First of all, the vocabulary! Dear God, I love the words you ... also the metaphors you throw in are both illustrative and creative-not overworked, and that's exactly what a good metaphor should be. I also love the mythology you're working in-the history of Hell, and how you've stuck to free will and it's relation to God's Great Incomprehensible Plan as one of your overarching themes. Unless I'm totally reading into that wrong. I think you've got the emotional reactions of the characters down really well, particularly Castiel's, and Kevin's dialogue is just a riot, I love reading it. He's a clever kid, and it shows. I like the character's reactions-you've taken a very realistic approach to what it would be like having everyone under one roof. As for your 'liberties' with the MoL bunker-good call! I think it's great. So in short, I'm having fun with this story and am really looking forward to the next update.

I do have some complaints, though. I understand that you're developing your skills to write a slash romance novel, and that the critique against the sex scenes you wrote was that they sounded too girly. I believe this still holds true, although I believe I might also be seeing a gradual change in this regard. (There are trigger words-like "beautiful" and "rigid maleness"). I also worry at the lack of Sam... What about his issues? I'm slightly concerned that his function is going to be only a support role, as as confidant for Dean or a commentator on the emotional goings-on of the group at large. Please reassure me- will he get a storyline?

I've never imagined Dean or Castiel saying the word love so often or so openly. I think I like it. :) Please update soon!
6/22/2013 c1 Stephanie
I love this! I have never seen the show and I didn't feel lost or like I didn't know what was going on. OH YEAH MAN ON MAN ACTION..lmao I just kept thinking YOU NEED TO EAT FIRST lmao ;) so good. I'm so impressed I can't wait to read more.
6/22/2013 c5 supernaturalfan