for Where Do We Go From Here?

6/19/2013 c5 emptyaccount4242
I'm sorry that i always forgot to review.. but this is awesome! It's one of the best fanfics I've had about the post angel fall. The way you describe the feelings of the single persons is just amazing, and i also like that you keep a nice balance between Destiel and the story.
It's good and fast and easy to read and you use various words, a broad vocabulary, which often avoids repetitions or stupid sounding text passages. I love it. 3
Hopefully you can go on writing soon, because i am very much interested in the development of Cas. You did a great job in illustrating his confusion about being human and Crowleys character is simply marvelously described. Also Kevin, geez, he's so hilarious sometimes. I'd take this on forever but i gotta go to school, but I'll review the next chapter too, promise! Have fun writing, I'm really excited. Your style is great and really...i don't know, fluent somehow :3
6/19/2013 c1 Chrissie
This is so good. I just died when I thought maybe Cas was dead or something. Then Dean is carrying him and even Kevin sees how much he loves Cas. Beautiful!
6/18/2013 c5 3Lynette Serina Jones Harkness
love it
6/18/2013 c4 30theconsultingtardisbananaangel
AHHHH THE TORCHWOOD NICE I personally think healed!Crowley will be somewhat like Captain John once he's out of Gray's influence. Love the story!
6/14/2013 c4 3Lynette Serina Jones Harkness
fantastic ch
6/14/2013 c1 evike24
Wonderful! Dean and Castiel's confessions are as perfect as I've always imagined. The plot is very interesting, and the story has the feeling if this is all happening in the show. Marvelous characterization, Sam and Kevin are so awesome. I'm not sure about Crowley's future, but your idea is great. I love this fic very much! Thank you for writing it. :)
6/7/2013 c3 Lynette Serina Jones Harkness
great chapter
6/5/2013 c2 Lynette Serina Jones Harkness
fantastic
6/5/2013 c1 2defending-alien
:D Love it! :)
6/4/2013 c1 3Lynette Serina Jones Harkness
love it update soon please
40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3