for Herald Trainee Potter

9/2/2020 c8 darrelldeam
I enjoyed this one also, are you goiung to finish it?
12/2/2019 c8 WhiteEagle1985
A solid story here so far!
4/3/2019 c8 24Sheylenna
You made me cry... Are you going to finish? Too many Valdamar/HP crosses don't get finished. In fact I haven't read a finished one yet... Although I have high hopes for Genkifans one since most all of her fics get finished.
3/3/2019 c8 holymolymacadoo
lovely chapter.
3/3/2019 c7 holymolymacadoo
Dumbledore is getting his just deserts. I love it.
3/3/2019 c4 holymolymacadoo
amazing chapter
3/3/2019 c3 holymolymacadoo
The last two chapters were brilliant. There are so few HP/Valdemar crossovers.
3/3/2019 c1 holymolymacadoo
Just started reading this story and it seems great. Are there any chances of you updating it and maybe finishing it?
12/11/2018 c8 1Kittens Kat
Awesome story! More please! Thank you!
10/28/2018 c8 Kimmiekitten75
More Please Hon!
4/21/2018 c8 gaschalk
Any chance of seeing this story continued to completion?
12/15/2016 c8 TheRandyOne
Hey,
Great story so far. I started with the Valdemar novels years ago, and probably hadn't thought of them in 10-15 years. I ran across a link to a HP/Valdemar crossover a few days ago, and WOW, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed Valdemar stories. Now, rather than dig out my original hardback books, I'm re-reading them in e-book format. I love the idea of a HP/Valdemar crossover, and so far, the few that I have found, have been very good, but mostly unfinished.
I hope at some point you will get back to this story and continue it. If the rest of your writing is as good as this, I will definitely be following you in the future!

Keep up the great work!

Randy
11/14/2016 c8 Guest
I think they should meet soon
9/4/2016 c8 Diana A
I enjoyed your story a lot. I hope you will decide to continue with this story soon.
8/1/2016 c8 Guest
Please update soon I think wanderer should send them through the vale near the and give the adult the basics in their mind on doing magic without wands
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »