for What HG Did

6/22 c6 15luveverythingtv
please come back to this! know it's been a while but love the angst and really want to see the warehouse family go to bat for Myka and knock some sense into HG. Please come back :)
3/19 c7 luveverythingtv
know it's been a while but just re-read this and would love if you decided to continue! Really love Myka when she emotionally picks herself up by her bootstraps. Hope you come back!
7/10/2020 c7 5SilverDragoness888
hi, gr8 story! plz update
7/19/2015 c7 GreedyReader
I highly concur with other readers : please, update ! Don't let us waiting with bated breath :)
11/17/2014 c7 jess82x
You really need to finish this
7/30/2014 c7 7FaBbEr0oZ
DON'T STOP THERE!
I DEMAND AN UPDATE!
4/3/2014 c7 1EvilRegalQueen97
ahhhhhhh! I can't wait for an update!
3/15/2014 c7 16y3lhsa
Ok, I don't know where you are or what's been going on so I'm not going to rage. I'm just asking that you come back and finish... please? This is a great story. I love the way you've shown the emotions in all of them. We don't get to see it but they are there and you've given them a wonderful voice. I was positively destroyed by Instinct. It was one of the most heart wrenching eps they've done and all because of the emotion on Myka's and Helena's face. So I'm really hoping that whatever is going on in R.L. is not as heartbreaking and that you'll come back to this story to give us Helena's mind set and history.
2/5/2014 c7 Guest
Please don't abandon us here! Would love to see this fic continue.
12/9/2013 c7 1Irish Eyes 10
Ummmm where r u and the rest of this story? Love, me ;)
11/20/2013 c7 ElzVonBrainfart
Arghh! I just read the whole thing in one go and I want moaaaar... How often is updated?
I love how you made the story after 'instinct'. Though it feels a teeny bit 'Twilight' angsty it's alright. You pull it off quite well. Looking so much forward to reading what HG have been up to!
11/11/2013 c7 apisontlc
OMG..I should never read an incomplete Myka/H.G. fic! Such a terrible place to have to wait...

SO GOOD. Please update soon. *insert begging icon here*
11/11/2013 c7 carlosrios313
update itttttttt!
10/16/2013 c7 Guest
Well I'm glad I got here with 7 chapters done. I find a story much more fulfilling with out the pauses. Necessary as they may be and I'm guilty of it too, I like the flow of uninterruption. It's good and I am excited to see how Hg plays a part in this newly healed supposedly over Hg. I bet everyone is going to have words for her before myka finds out. Keep going!
10/17/2013 c7 vampgurl1988
I like this story a lot. I was waiting for HG to make a appearance. Can't wait to see the direction you take it in. Keep up the good work :)
123 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »