for Not Everything Ends

3/25/2016 c37 Guest
GAAAAAAAAA! OMYGOD THIS ENTIRE SERIES HAS BEEN AMAZING! AND IT'S OVER ! :-( I AM NOT OKAY AND YES YOU SHOULD BE WORIED! :-D
10/17/2015 c37 16midwintersilver
Thanks so much for this gorgeous story! I loved the Whouffle feels and have decided there are entirely too few Clara x Eleven shipper stories on this site! One nitpicky thing - 1349 would be the 14th century. Otherwise, I love the dialogue and your turn of phrase. You make it all flow so nicely!
7/27/2015 c3 Faith
Really lovely descriptions of settings and feelings and idk I'm just really loving this, so well done!
7/27/2015 c1 Faith
Very promising first instalment! I really enjoyed it, and it's only just the beginning! Welp, looks like I'll be spending the next few hours devoting myself to reading this :D Wonderful job. The characters are all so spot on!
5/2/2015 c37 Guest
Oh my god, that was the most adorable whouffle/cloctor/souffez fanfiction I've ever read in my life. Thank you so much for being the talented writer you are, and giving all readers the privilege of reading a perfectly balanced fanfic full of suspense/romance/humour/awesomeness. Wow. That's all I have to say. And thanks for no unnecessary smut. ;)
4/25/2015 c6 Guest
You are such a good writer I have read plenty of story's (believe me I do this all day) but I have never read a history such as your your history is full of sentiment and an attachment to your characters that I can see from here and I am only reading you are FANTASTIC! Keep doing this and you would reach very far
-lots of love from
A whouffle shipper
11/25/2014 c31 1inthelittledoctor
*hugz* I won't kill you! I love you too much in a non-sexual way!
11/7/2014 c37 madzillamonster
I think I love you xD
you should join moffatt and write for Doctor Who :D
(it could always use some more whouffle, there's never too much of that ship ;) ) awesome story!
9/30/2014 c37 11Jaeme
I loved every moment. Exquisitely timed cliffhangers that would have killed me if I'd had to wait for the next chapter :P Marvelous Whouffle that had me all warm and fuzzy and missing 11 a bit... Love your work!

The Jazzmeister
9/2/2014 c37 Maggsy92XD
OMG! BEST. STORY. EVERRRRRRR! *.* Honestly, it was all fantastically magnificent and you should be immensely proud of this outstanding piece of work. I think Moffat himself would be amazed by this story. Your characterisation is perfect and the ending was brilliant! Thank you for this story. It was truly a pleasure to read. XD
1/11/2014 c37 9ThePotterDoctor
I love a happy ending! Great fic. Loved it.
1/11/2014 c27 ThePotterDoctor
Well that was utterly brilliant.
1/5/2014 c37 Lady Squish-e
That was lovely! I really enjoyed that, thank you! And a beautiful ending as well. Oh, and I like how you did his plan with the silence, that was very clever. I'm almost sad it's over. Almost. Good job!
1/1/2014 c37 4suumelo-onigiri48
That was absolutely fantastic. Loved it.
10/27/2013 c37 Guest
please write a sequel?!please please pleaseeee! i loved this so much
229 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »