for Un Cœur pour la Révolution

7/18/2018 c4 Nollypoo
I was so sad to see this authors note! I stumbled onto this, and the writing is so beautiful. I loved the imagery and symbolism, and even the interlude with Enjolras’s parents was incredibly enjoyable! Even unfinished, this was really enjoyable, and I’m looking forward to reading more of your works. (I have to say, reading this even reminded me of the brick itself in tone and style, but still with a wonderful flair of your own!)
10/13/2013 c3 Guest
Good story! Please Update soon! :)
8/24/2013 c3 62astoryinred
I love the bit with the birds.

And it's typical parental tension, huh? I'm glad that Olivier seems to have some sort of pained conscience over this state of affairs.

Interesting introduction. I love these two.
7/13/2013 c2 10soundslikepeanuts
I like this story, it gives a bit more depth to the characters not just the usual 'he's hot, she's pretty, yay love'
update soon please! :)
6/9/2013 c2 37Eowyn Fauchelevent
This is great! Update soon!
6/7/2013 c1 Guest
Good, but don't overuse the italics.
6/9/2013 c2 62astoryinred
Hm, your Enjolras seems very introspective. He does need someone to talk to.

Interesting take on Eponine, though I am not sure she'd use the insult 'wanker'; it's very British. But she'd definitely curse in that situation.

That last encounter has to haunt them both, I hope.
6/5/2013 c1 37Eowyn Fauchelevent
This is good so far. Update soon!
6/5/2013 c1 62astoryinred
Hello!

This is an interesting start, actually. I want to see how you will get them to meet.

Concrit here: It may be less jarring to use 'yes' instead of 'oui', as well as other words that already have an English translation. You do not need to keep on switching to French; it's understood that the characters are speaking and thinking in French.

Looking forward to your next update!