for The Birthday Boy

11/6/2015 c1 86Thousandsmiles
Nice fic
6/11/2013 c1 36francis2
This is a great gift for Steve!
6/10/2013 c1 Cricket82
Type your review here...
6/5/2013 c1 Guest
That was fun thanks for sharing. Your an amazing writer. it's wonderful too read something light like that but I do have an a soft spot for your stories involving Steve whump but i guess i was somewhat relieved the grill didn't misfire
6/7/2013 c1 4NCISlover3
This story is amazing :) it would go so perfectly on the show :) I can definitely see this happening :P
6/6/2013 c1 wotumba1
love it! and the pic!
this image will stay in my head now for a while :p
6/5/2013 c1 kcreek
"I found something and it just screamed your name."
I thought exactly the same thing as Danny when I found this ad! And I told Mr. Lenkov at once. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story I couldn't be happier! Feel like I accomplished my part of the mission ;)
6/5/2013 c1 16FicreaderT
Awwww - that was cute! Thanks for sharing - I've seen the website, now I have to find the photo Danny took with his phone:)
6/5/2013 c1 46moonjat54
This was fun, I saw that apron and thought that it was very appropriate for Steve. Talk about being prepared for any BBQ emergency. And I do love that Steve turned the tables on Danny and made him cook. Very nice treat for today. Thanks.
6/5/2013 c1 LisaG16
omg, that photo is hilarious! that apron is just so perfect for steve!
6/5/2013 c1 3Kajtena
Great story, so nice that Danny bought him this "cooking vest", I would love to see Steve in that one in HF-0 just for fun;-)
6/5/2013 c1 1Kilema
Loved it. Thanks for sharing
6/5/2013 c1 smily123
That was wonderful! I especially love how Steve turns the table on Danny in the end. :-)
6/5/2013 c1 36Runner043
So, whadda ya think,... is Steve a propane cooker, or does her prefer briquettes?
6/5/2013 c1 112Qweb
Nice back and forth between the partners. That apron sounds so Steve.
26 Page 1 2 Next »