for The Amulet

11/27/2015 c3 4apastelgoblin
I have to say, I'm not normally fond of writing styles directed at the reader, but this was very nicely done. Sucked me in straight away, and though it was short I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
11/15/2015 c3 14LunaMarr
Well written and Vilkas is spot on! Would definitely read if you decided to write some more.
5/24/2015 c3 42Genesis Vakarian
Amazing work on all three chapters. Well done my friend well done indeed.
12/2/2013 c3 20marinawings
This is so well-written! I had to read it after reading the sequel.

I love the way you write the character of Vilkas, and I also like seeing everything through the eyes of the Dovakhiin.

Love it!
10/15/2013 c3 ProseB4Hos
And in that last sentence, my OTC wept. For even the amount of fangirl power their love runs on could not compare to the ABSOLUTE FREAKING AWESOMENESS OF THIS FANFIC.
9/6/2013 c3 lady73
few comments for a great story, I'm also following the rescue, and I can not wait that you give us the new chapter! Your way of writing is addictive I love how you still can make us feel the tension between the protagonist and vilkas! very good! look forward to the new!
6/27/2013 c3 Anonny
So well written, and I love the subtle moments between Vilkas & the Dovahkiin .. Just awesome! Hope you write more
6/8/2013 c3 5harmoniedusoir
Okay, so I pretty much love this story. The style is very unique, and your prose drops just enough sensory breadcrumbs for me to clearly imagine what is going on, but also to create my own ideas and responses to it. The exploration of emotion in this conclusion is perfect 'show, don't tell'. And I love how it all ties into the title, you had me wondering why it was called that! Will definitely be following your writing from now on.
6/5/2013 c1 harmoniedusoir
I like this! It's difficult to make the second person, and the present tense, work in fiction, but you turn it to great effect in the building up of action and your descriptions are lovely - especially for the various sensations. I could really imagine everything as I was reading.

Two very(!) minor criticisms - "The black warhorse Vilkas rides snorts" - I think this structure makes it sound a little like the warhorse is called Vilkas, at least before you reach the verbs. Maybe, "the black warhorse that Vilkas rides snorts" would sound better.

"It's the first words he has spoken in hours." I think this should be "They're the first words..." just so that the sentence agrees grammatically.

Anyway, just my two cents, and I'll be following this!