for The Fifth Degree

8/22/2016 c31 3LdyJulanna
i like it
9/30/2013 c26 Roots4Miami
Yes! Chan to the rescue! He should be a help. I'm sure he was very surprised when he saw Kwai Chang " hovering " as he meditated. I hope that means Kwai Chang is stronger now. But is he strong enough to take on Chung Kwai? Thanks for writing!
9/30/2013 c25 Roots4Miami
Ahhh! I really don't like Captain Tong! Detective Chan sounds like he knows what he's doing, unlike Tong. Nice touch having Tong stay behind. Serves him right!
9/30/2013 c24 Roots4Miami
Ha! So the modern day computer has come in handy to help Kwai Chang get the herbs and help from the Ancient that he needs to fight Chung Kwai. Floating in mid-air? I would love to see that!
9/30/2013 c23 Roots4Miami
Oh no! Too bad the mist didn't last longer. I hope Chung Kwai will keep Peter alive long enough for his father to grow strong enough to fight him.
9/30/2013 c22 Roots4Miami
I was surprised to learn of the blood ceremony Kwai Chang was a part of as a child. It explains the stronger bond between him and the other murdered men. Nice surprise to find Master Po coming through and giving him a tip on how to save himself and Peter. I hope he can do it! Thanks for adding to this great story.
9/25/2013 c21 Lucinda
Will you please finish? I want to know what happened! :-) Seriously, its a really good story so far. You could use a bet more setting and possibly the dialogue is a bit choppy, but the plot makes up for it.
9/9/2013 c21 Roots4Miami
It was a very good thing the monk knew of the hiding place behind the bamboo. It's too bad the monk doesn't know anything about using the herbs for healing. I'm afraid for Peter, he will be caught and brought to his cousin Chung Kwai. I just hope things will work out.
9/9/2013 c20 Roots4Miami
Good thinking to go to the temple. I hope the monk will help them.
9/9/2013 c19 Roots4Miami
Oh no, I hope Peter will be OK. And if Chung Kwai reads the letter what will he think? And I don't like Captain Tong at all.
9/9/2013 c18 Roots4Miami
Wow! He didn't try to save his son. And now he's the killer! I just hope Peter and his father can end his killing spree and not get killed in the process.
9/9/2013 c17 Roots4Miami
Caine felt the death because it was a relative. Good thing he called Peter. I wonder what is in the letter?
9/9/2013 c15 Roots4Miami
So Kwai Chang still has family in China. And just what is the secret his Uncle is keeping?
9/9/2013 c14 Roots4Miami
Oh no! There is trouble ahead for the Caine family. The killer seems too eager to get to the Fifth Degree of the Chi Ru. I hope he makes a mistake so he can get caught before Peter or his father get killed.
9/7/2013 c13 5exileena
Such an interesting plot! A real detective story involving Shaolin mystic and police investigation. This is why I loved this show.
21 Page 1 2 Next »