for Struggle for the Seasons

8/22/2015 c23 3Neakco
I would love to see a proposal story. In all honesty I am horrible at writing weddings so I love to read them...go figure. I once again loved your story and look forward to seeing more stuff from you in the eventual future.
7/11/2015 c23 1kiarasstars
There are two things I really want to see. Or read. In one of the questions you said that Sebastian came very close to murdering Callum, and I was also wanting to see the proposal and marriage. They would be so adorable!
4/8/2015 c20 anunexpectedjourney
I have been paying very close attension to the Black Buttler references. They're amazing!
2/7/2015 c23 the Oracle of Akemi
That was a brilliant story! I loved it!
2/6/2015 c23 452
Please, write the proposal!
2/6/2015 c23 Guest
Cool chapter!
1/30/2015 c23 Maestronel
Would love to read about the proposal, Jack handling something like that would be both cute and hilarious :D
1/29/2015 c23 2Queen Micky
I think that writing the proposal is a great idea. I would definitely read it. I'm glad you answered these questions. I was kind of wondering the same things.
1/29/2015 c23 Simona
*crowd screaming* PROPOSAL SCENE! PROPOSAL SCENE! PROPOSAL SCENE!
12/13/2014 c22 Queen Micky
Thank you for writing this. I just recently decided to check it out. I loved it. I really liked the message at the end. You really are very talented. Keep up the good work.
9/18/2014 c22 Maestronel
Was not prepared for this.
Everyone knew Callum was a complete ass but Jesus.

I was hoping that Anna would wake up within her memory, but it wasn't to be D: Hopefully Sebastian, Jo and Darren, and Dad managed to get away ok.

I'd like to thank you and your brilliant writer's intuition for providing such an enthralling story, kudos to you!
9/17/2014 c22 Kasagai-chan
Bloody hell… *wipes tears*

I can't believe it's almost been 2 years since you started this. Your writing has only got better with each chapter and I can't wait to read everything else you've got planned (believe me guys, it's A LOT). I'm sad this is over but it's been a great year and a half, actually if I remember correctly I'd only known you for a few months when you started Annabelle…time flies, huh?
That last paragraph made me cry a little, hits a bit close to home right now. I won't get mushy on the internet for all to see but even if we do lose touch you'll always be one of my best friends. But we won't cause I got Skype to work again :P Anyway, I've loved every minute of this story and I know I'll love everything else you're yet to write!
Love you Vevi-chan!
9/16/2014 c22 101VickyT36
Well, it was sad 2 c Anna die, but at least she has Jack and her robins, wonderful story.
8/12/2014 c21 Kasagai-chan
I knew Prince Callum would end up coming to the party but still…UGH. I hope it goes better this time! Update soon pleaaaaase :)
8/12/2014 c21 Maestronel
That's something I Didn't need to think about! D:
Now you've got me all worried as to what you're plotting in that devious mind of yours.

Glad to see that the happy family is still working (for now) and that grumpy old dad is lightening up a little :)

Looking forward to the next chapter, good stuff.

(P.s: R.I.P Nimrook, Ra femm pa seccat. )
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »