FanFiction.Net
for Darkest Before Dawn

9/7/2022 c8 5kiarainu
My God, it was so much better than the actual episodes of the series. James' plot always felt incomplete. But you did great, you wrote all the characters exactly how they should be.

It was an amazing read and perfect storytelling. Thank you very much for sharing this, I hope you are very well and success in everything you are doing.
5/25/2020 c8 152cheride
I like the way this worked out. They should've let you be in charge of season 5!
5/1/2020 c8 Anna
Great!
5/16/2017 c4 JimChou
What a brilliant take on what could have happenened after the season 4 finale! It's AU of course but rings so true! Even better than what the show came up with. I did never understand how they decided so fast that James couldn't be found... We never witnessed that they put a lot of effort in that search and it seems weird that all should be settled so fast in that matter.
The idea of bringing Landon Sheppard on the case is quite sensible; I think you are the only one (from the stories I've read) to do that. Great and true to the characters! She said something to Peter at the end of the episode and I fully expected her to be seen someday in the future.
And I appreciate that you don't depict the character of James as only evil; you show different aspects of his personality that ring true: he wants to survive and is ready to take whatever means are necessary but he isn't particularly full of hate; he just gives himself top priority. He doesn't want everone doomed.
And the friendship between our favorites is still alive! Yes!
7/13/2016 c8 1cimmer
That was wonderful. I certainly wish they had gone your direction rather than the direction they did. I'm one of the viewers who was not overly happy with Neal's father storyline and then what it led up to in S5 and S6 was just a mess. I would have liked the series ending with Caffrey and Burke going into business together or remaining closely aligned. I very much enjoyed how you resolved the story and even what you did with James. I also liked that June was so involved. Thank you
3/21/2015 c8 13last1stnding
Thank you for your kind words and interest in my stories. Right now, I'm sorry to say, I have no new WC stories. I may post an older one (first season) later on this summer. It has never been on the internet but needs some new editing.
I'm always proud to be a Peter fan and happy to be with the other Peter fans.
3/18/2015 c8 Guest
I have loved reading your fics, hope u write another one soon its been ages since u have posted a lovely Peter centric story. We Peter fans need to stick together :)
12/31/2014 c8 33Ultracape
I don't recall seeing this story before but I really enjoyed it. I liked your description of the mess up in the prison when Peter had been poisoned. Large government institutions are so tied up in their beaurocracies that they prevent any type of direct action being taken in an emergency. People die because they get dropped through the cracks so I think that was much more true-to-life than fiction.

Anyway, thanks for writing this and Happy New Year.
11/23/2013 c8 12Crystalzap
hehe this was great and mostly in character all around a few awkward moment between Neal and Peter I don;t think Neal would let happen and Neal went back to calling his 'father' James after he threw Peter under the bu so to speak, but the plot and drama was well done and the story draws you in :)
10/17/2013 c8 NDKidsMom
Such a satisfying ending! Now THIS is the White Collar I fell in love with. The stunt that Neal, Mozzie, and Diana put together on Harvey was CLASSIC. I could definitely hear Mozzie's and Diana's voices in that whole thing (loved the "Sheena of the Suite Jungle"!) It felt so wonderful to have Neal hearing the "cowboy up" in his head... kind of implying that Peter had become his inner voice now. I never realized that look Mozzie gets until you described it: he "made it appear he never blinked"! I know that look! I heard Peter's voice and saw his face when he said into the phone, "For some reason that greeting really worries me." I also heard kind of a "Poltergeist" sing-songy "They're baaack" from Diana. And then the ultimate thought from Neal that we all hope is really going through his head after four seasons: "This is what a family reunion is like when you actually liked your relatives." Well done! I had to finish your story before the premiere tonight, even if it means I'm disappointed it's not as good as yours. Thanks for a great story!
10/6/2013 c7 NDKidsMom
What a full and fulfilling chapter! It opens with lots of action (terrific job of making James into such a convincing and well thought-out villain), and then moves on to such satisfying h/c! Loved the two complimentary scenes going on at once with Elizabeth tenderly nurturing Peter, and June caring for Neal (thank you for not having it be Elizabeth ;) ). You brought back what we loved in Season 1 and 2 with Neal's and Peter's first thoughts being concern for the other. The conversation between Neal and Peter at Neal's bedside was right on the mark, from their opening greetings of "hey" to each of them guarding any real torment going on inside from each other. Using Elizabeth's later conversation with Neal gave us readers great insight into what they were each guarding and struggling with, too. If this chapter were a series of scenes in an episode, I can honestly say that I would be doing one of those repetitive rewinds on my DVR so that I could watch their faces, see their pain, feel the comforting over and over again! I've actually read this chapter three times already before writing the review!
10/4/2013 c6 NDKidsMom
WOW! This chapter took such an unexpected turn! I honestly did not even imagine that James would try to go after Peter! Looks like I'm going to get a bigger dose of h/c than I thought after Neal's beating! You did a very nice job on Peter's concern over, and yet his typical handle on, Neal getting hurt. And I loved the hug before Neal left the jail. Neal worked his charm nicely with the indigent with the book, and his panicked running off to save Peter was beautifully reminiscent of Company Man. Wonderful chapter!
10/1/2013 c5 NDKidsMom
What a totally refreshing chapter to read. This is the season 1 and 2 Neal and Peter that I fell in love with, needing each other, caring about each other, trusting that the other will have his back. What a fine job you did in capturing the voices of Elizabeth, Mozzie (who is so hard, and you got him spot on!), Neal, and Peter. And the part of me that just eats up any h/c is looking forward to Peter and El's reaction to the beating Neal took. EXCELLENT chapter. I wonder if the season 5 premiere will be half as good!
8/25/2013 c8 10Rehabilitated Sith
Nice job...l
8/25/2013 c4 Rehabilitated Sith
Gasp. what...o man, his dad is messed up!
147 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »