for A Magician's Psalms: PHASE 01

1/9/2018 c3 HeartOfChaos13
I think that this chapter Is great.
1/9/2018 c2 HeartOfChaos13
I like this chapter and I don't remember a lot of this story.
1/9/2018 c1 HeartOfChaos13
I have read this story a few months ago but then I didn't comment and I want to read this story again. I like this story and this chapter Is great.
1/24/2017 c12 ARSLOTHES
looking forward to the next chapter
7/29/2016 c1 24Dash master 48
I wonder whatever is causing Yu to not be available.
5/9/2016 c12 4Writer Of Illusion
I read this story from Chapter 1 prologue until the end of Chapter 12, all i can say is, you have a solid plot and interesting concept

Since this is only Phase 1, i have to ask when will Phase 2 be up?

Also nice way to put up mystery and a lot of good song choice, though i have to ask, why did you skip the Arcana Priestess Shadow Fight?
7/11/2015 c1 Krealition
Interesting, but needs better grammar. I can proof-read it for you if you want me to. I don't mind.
1/4/2015 c12 Guest
The last part of Sakis hyme code is not ARTONELICO its Harvestasha
1/2/2015 c12 Guest
So the first phase is finally at an end, just several more to go. These updates take forever but the pay off at the end is totally worth it. I await the next phase, and I still want to know who the heck Yuto is!
1/2/2015 c4 32SkyRig
...WHY THAT DAMN LITTLE BEAR!
1/1/2015 c12 13Minakoto Yukisato
I was waiting for that. I knew you were going to write a scene where the Ar Ciel gang get a taste of mystery food x the moment I first read this story.
8/14/2014 c8 Guest
Does this mean that Yosuke could really be another person that was from Ar tonelico that lost his memories when he went to earth? NO! I must be speaking crazy talk! Or maybe Yuto is like a different persona inside that Yosuke doesn't know about. I dunno, I'm most likely spouting out crap that's not going to happen.
8/14/2014 c11 6aquagon
Hmm, the plot is making good progress, and the fight scenes have been very exciting so far. I also have to say that the combination between the characters are working excellently as well. It'll be sad that you have to take a hiatus once Phase 1 ends, but I'll wait until you start with the next part once you have finished the next chapter.

PD: Good choice with "Susanno" for the battle music, but I have to clarify that it was composed by solely by Daisuke Achiwa.
8/13/2014 c11 Guest
Ohhhh... now that Yukiko is here, we must have Aoto have mysterious food X be feed to him! *evil laugh*
Even though the updates are slow this is one of the best fanfiction i've ever read in my life.
8/13/2014 c11 qsklue
Good chapter.

Will there personas evolve(persona 4 crew)? Wonder what the ar tonelico crew think about Yosuke and the rest reaction to the name saki
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »