for Voice of the Dragon

8/14/2017 c16 4KagomexKurama32
I enjoyed this story, i want to know who is behind these attacks and who that mask on poor Mai. Will Mai forgive Lin and be with him or will she forgive but not be with him. All these questions are left unanswered. Please update soon, I don't like suspense. Sure I write suspenseful chapters ending but I don't like when it happens to me, it makes edgy on wanting to fin out more. Waah~ please update soon, I know I said this already but please.
2/27/2017 c16 devilsqueen666
Can't wait for the next chapter and more please update soon
11/9/2016 c16 Sesshomaru22
Please continue. Is amazing
10/26/2016 c15 joys
Great work. I still enjoy this story every time I read it. I hope you don't give up completely and that you will update again sometime.
7/17/2015 c15 aline
Eu realmente amei essa história, por favor continue
2/8/2015 c15 bella.beau.14
update soon please
1/7/2015 c15 My tears are falling
This story is amazing and I love the idea of the mask, also if u ever need help like u want to update it it but u don't have time u can send your ideas ill try type then and ill send them back for you to post, if u don't want to that's fine but if u do or need help let me know and ill do all I can. :)
11/25/2014 c15 tab1012
super histoire , y aura t-il une suite
10/1/2014 c15 vampgirl1309
I LOVE your story ! I just finished it. I am new to fan fiction and really hope that you finish this story cause it is so good !
4/8/2014 c15 PandaLoverForLife
Please update soon! Ur a great writer and I really REALLY wanna see where your going to go with the story.. Update soon for fan? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on tooop?!
3/11/2014 c9 Raven Nightwing
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MAI IS IN LOVE WITH NARU! GET THAT THROUGH TO YOUR THICK HEAD! YOU JUST RUINED THE ENTIRE FANFICTION!
3/11/2014 c8 Raven Nightwing
hello! I actually love both ghost hunt and black butler. you really remind me of someone I know. I really love your fanfic! my name actually used to be animefreak101.
3/10/2014 c15 joys
Great work. I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens in the dream world and who will be the next person to put a crack in her mask.
3/10/2014 c14 joys
Great work. I just found this story and am thrilled with it. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next. It will be interesting to read about Madoka's reaction, but also to find out if they will now figure out how to free her from the mask.
3/11/2014 c15 midnightmoon2018
can wait for the chapter! do you know when you should be updating?
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »