for Ice and Fire

6/22/2020 c11 lilyflower477
I love your story! Can't wait for more.
7/1/2018 c10 mrs Tall Blonde and Dead
OMG I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK ! Lol
Can’t wait for the next one
9/5/2016 c9 Guest
Love this fanfic I hope you update soon and regularly ;)
8/15/2016 c9 Mara265
I just found your stories and I fell in love with them all. please update soon, I'm longing for more
7/28/2016 c9 beautiful-and-dread
Please continue this story!
3/16/2015 c9 Guest
Please update, this is the best story in the world 3
1/19/2014 c9 whiterose02
I absolutely love everything about your series! Truly a beautiful depiction of their relationship and I love every bit of it. Now that Robb is back I hope he stays around for a while and makes amends for being such a neglectful father and husband (as much as I love him). I really hope to see him build relationships with all of his children and not just Abby. Breaks my heart that his children are afraid of him. This story really is amazing and I can't wait to read more! Update soon!
1/18/2014 c9 3holdinghisheart
Okay, I seriously adore this story so much. I love the way Bo is so doubtful about Robb, because it's so believable. I can truly say that this is one of the best stories ALL over . It's just so beautiful, breathtaking and your writing can make me smile, cry and laugh all together. Gods, you're as awesome as freaking George R.R. Martin, I'm telling you!

Keep up with the awesomeness! :D
1/12/2014 c8 1amrawo
Great chapter! Update soon!
12/1/2013 c8 3holdinghisheart
Nawwh, this was so amazing and beautiful :D
11/22/2013 c7 holdinghisheart
Oh god, I was so happy to see that you have updated! This story is obviously one of my favorites (I mean how can it not?) You made me cry so bad in this one, so heartbreaking. I feel so sad for Myra and I hope that she will reunite with Robb again soon :D I love the way you symbolize the children, they are so freaking cute (: I'm so excited for the next chapter :D

P.S - I'm sorry for asking but do you see Myra like anyone in particular? I mean I picture her like Dany (Emilia Clarke) but maybe i'm wrong? :)
7/27/2013 c6 Qahla Kwoli
It took me one day to read the whole story and I must say it was a pleasure reading it. When I saw the part of the red wedding I almost started to cry because I thought you would kill Robb but alas you didn't do it.
I'm looking forward to your next updates.

Read u soon
Qahla
7/15/2013 c5 1amrawo
Great story! Update soon!
7/10/2013 c5 3Allimba
Love it!
6/30/2013 c4 Allimba
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
23 Page 1 2 Next »