FanFiction.Net
for Okay, WHO GAVE ALOIS SUGAR!

12/29/2016 c1 saba butt
THIS FANFIC IS MAI LYFFFFF! PLS WRITE MORE! IM KIN WITH GRELL ! ALOIS GAVE ME A NOSEBLEED IMAGINE HIS BLONDE HAIR STUCK UP UR ASS XD! I WUV UR WERK. SEBBY IS MY FAVORITE DADDY MOSH PIT UNCLE. I WENT TO VANS TOUR WITH HIM ND ATE HIS ASS!
11/21/2016 c1 50Princess Mercy Goetia
I seriously want to know how Ciel punishes Grell. Like, if you don't tell me, I've got a death-scythe and a to-die-list with your name on it. Also, a very hyper Alois with a flame-thrower. Don't ask me where he got it, he just showed up with it.
10/8/2014 c1 9Dawnfire05
Pt 2 about Grell and drunk Sebastian
8/13/2014 c1 9teamtolkien
that was so funny I love Alois even though he is sometimes a creep. Bassy drunk haaa this story was amazing thank you for writing it
11/4/2013 c1 1bocchanismine
XD I don't know how to describe this..i really don't XD you need some napkins for that nosebleed?
8/18/2013 c1 15Amydiddle
Hyper people are fun people
6/17/2013 c1 Alaska
please don't have a nosebleed and pass out! But this was great! I love the randomness. Alois made me gigllezz. lol I like that you call grell grellybean lol Cuteness! \v/ okie dokie byez!
6/16/2013 c1 10Cherry Hitachiin
that was so awesome please write more!
6/7/2013 c1 3ExquisiteInsanity
Oh my.
6/7/2013 c1 6Jennie.F-101
Very LOL... Good job !
6/6/2013 c1 4Mr. Fatcakes
Ohmigod, emit a fangirl squeal, nosebleed and pass out, cuz I'm reviewing! That was hilarious so you gotta continue! I don't want the lovely Red Reaper hurt too badly either, though. How about Alois crashes the door down, or picks the lock, or magically appears in the room. That would keep Ciel busy, right? And I'd also like to see what she's got in store for Sebas-chan!
6/6/2013 c1 11Eren'sAdromeda
HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT!

Ciel:...
Alois:Fuck I keep doing it!
Me: XD!