for Nothing Greater Than Love

7/18/2018 c26 5Blindluck92
"We must be swift as the coursing river!
With all the force of a great typhoon!
With all the strength of a raging fire!
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!"

Hooray for training montages, they're alway such fun. And while you went with "Lesson Number One" from Mulan 2, see how well the above lyrics from Mulan 1 match up with... most of the kids? Yeah, sorry, no lyrics for floramancy, but that's why you used "Lesson Number One" as inspiration, right?

Okay, I'm all done with Mulan training montage jokes. Moving on.

Dang, Silver with the savage burns for everyone! Listen to "Pawpaw" kiddies! Who'dya tink *trained* yer ma when she was yer age? Silver, dat's who. If anyone knows summat about Elementals dis side of the galaxy, it's him. And dat goes double for the rest o' ya sorry welps! The universe is a mean place, ask any adult and they'll tell ya the same. But ask a pirate, 'specially one o' Silver's caliber, and they'll tell ya how ta be meaner than the universe. They'll tell you how to do more than live. They'll tell ya how ta win, even if it means gettin' yer hands a li'l dirtier than they show ye at the fancy Academy. Silver may be gettin' old, may be gettin' soft for his "kids" and "grandkids" and just maybe gettin' and a mite slow, but he's still a far cut above the rest... and they'd do well to listen and learn when he speaks and teaches.

Especially because, if they don't listen, he pummels 'em for "showboatin.'" Ain't dat right, Tigre?

...speaking like a pirate is fun. I blame you sis. XP

Also, holy crap that superpower meltdown at the end though! Good news, you've reached your destination. Bad news, half the crew just became unstable nature converters that could literally go off at any time. Not quite the "welcome home" the Elementals were expecting, I'd imagine. I guess the red carpet's out of the question once they land? lol

Finally, now that they've trained for real over a lengthy period of time, I'm guessing that they'll be putting those skill to use in at least one more confrontation before this wraps up? I can't wait to see that, heheh!

Lova ya sis!
7/17/2018 c26 6Carlisle Fan 22
I liked the fact that the oldest siblings would be training the youngest ones. Ok that's interesting, they get close to Elementia and suddenly everyone of their powers goes haywire? How are they gonna resolve this?
7/15/2018 c26 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Yeah, Marina, you really don't want to know... LOL!

Oh my, looks like they've finally made it! Well, almost. They have to land first. XD Poor kids for having their powers go nutso! But Adam made me laugh at the "garden footprint" comment, haha!
7/8/2017 c25 15Superfan44
Another great chapter for this story has arrived. I liked the new aspect that you showcased for Skylar in this chapter, showing how rough she can be against an opponent, even though she doesn't want to kill anybody. It may have been a bit dark, but it was indeed interesting to see. I can't wait to read what happens next, and with the little hint that you have given us, it's going to be fun to see what Silver has in store for his crew. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
7/8/2017 c25 5Blindluck92
Little bit dark there, sis. Of course, all my stories are rated M for violence and language, so who am I to judge?

Seriously, child trafficking? Guy deserved worse than a pounding from a boy with wings.

Also, that ending. Say it with me: d'awwwww!

*clears throat* Sorry, I was choking on some young love right there. I'm all good now. Until next time sis!
7/7/2017 c25 6Carlisle Fan 22
Oh man that poor girl. It was very chivalrous of Tigre to save her like that. I'm just waiting for those two to get together. And I hope Marina and Blaze get those powers under control. They really need to. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the excellent work. :D
7/7/2017 c25 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Holy cow! Didn't see that coming. I knew Tigre and Skylar would start bonding sooner or later, but this... this was not on my list of possibilities.
Bravo for going with something I didn't see coming! *Claps enthusiastically*
Loved Skylar and Adam's moment. So cool seeing those two bond in spite of their differences in character.
6/17/2017 c24 6Carlisle Fan 22
Whoo do not mess with Adam's little sister. He will go all kinds of Earth elemental on your butt. Oh what now?! They paid for everything fair and square! Well as close as you can get to square in a blackmarket. So who's that yelling at them? I guess we'll find out later. Glad to make you smile my friend. I hope whatever's going on in your life turns out alright. Keep up the excellent work my friend. :D
6/17/2017 c24 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Uh oh... the merchant may have tipped off a buddy or so of his... or cops...
6/17/2017 c24 5Blindluck92
a. What part of "low key" was too complex for you Adam? Just because it worked doesn't mean it's a good idea.

b. Silver's got a point Sky. Otherwise he wouldn't have busted out the full name.

c. You can't tell me you've never heard of "rivalmance" before? Seriously, what have I been doing wrong all these years?
5/17/2017 c23 Blindluck92
Skylar, Tigre, I'mma only say this once:

Either get a room, or get it in gear, but do something before your little "rivalmance" gets everyone, including/especially Siria, killed!

Sis, I have a bad feeling I'mma not be saying that only once. And that's (mostly) okay because it was hilarious. Also, "yo ho ho and a bottle o' rum?" Really? It's adorably classic, but... really? *sigh* I'm letting it slide because Silver is REALLY easy to recognize by "'dis hunk o' hardware" so even with a weak password they'd just look at the arm, shake the hand, and let the old cyborg in.

All in all, fine work Sis.
5/16/2017 c23 6Carlisle Fan 22
I loved this chapter. And Silver had a point. In a life or death situation, you should not be getting into petty fights with someone. I did like how all Silver had to do was show his arm and the bouncer got out of his way. That's was cool. I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the excellent work as usual :D
5/16/2017 c23 15Superfan44
It's been a while since you've updated this story, and it's good to know that you've gotten back into it, and it couldn't have been a better time to get the gears running again. I like the action sequence that you've displayed in this chapter, and also showing Skylar's wind powers, despite some of the logical issues, which I don't mind since this is Treasure Planet after all. I can't wait to read what happens next, and with what you'll be doing this summer, I'm sure we'll be getting more from this story, which will be exciting. Update soon and keep up the good work.
12/26/2016 c22 6Carlisle Fan 22
Aw Merry Christmas to you my friend :D I hope you had a great one. And I'm sorry you lost a lot of your notes. That really stinks. I hope you have a Happy New Year too. And now onto the review.

Man this was a funny chapter in my opinion. I felt sorry for Skylar. She's stuck on a ship with her frienemy and to top it all off, he just saw her in a sports bra and shorts. Oh man poor girl. Oh and not to mention the most vicious and bloodthirsty creatures in the galaxy are heading right for them too. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the excellent work :D
12/25/2016 c22 15Superfan44
Now this is a good Christmas gift. Even though it was a little short, I still thought it was very well written, especially the interactions and antics of the kids as they are situated on Silver's ship for their journey. I can't wait to read what happens next, so keep up the good work and update soon.
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »