for Nothing Greater Than Love

12/24/2016 c22 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Hate Boat soon will be making another run
The Hate Boat promises loathing for everyone
Set a course for adventure
Your mind on a new romance-not!

Heh, sorry, couldn't help it.

I like the moment Silver and Marina had. And Skylar and Tigre's little spat. And the eavesdropping. And the innuendo at the end... Teehee!

I look forward to the next chapter!
12/24/2016 c22 5Blindluck92
I could shout this review out the doorway to you, but where's the fun in that. Very good work. Very funny. Best of luck to Tigre because between his personality and Skylar's they're both gonna need it.

And that wakeup call though, lol. Nicely done sis. Now... *holds out sword in classic "charge" pose* Onward to Amazonia!
11/18/2016 c9 11judygumm
Oh boy, I was laughing pretty hard when Silver scared Sarah half to death, and it was really funny! If Silver did that to me, I would've had a heart attack and pee my pants, that'd be embarrassing!

I really love this story, this might be my favorite Treasure Planet Fanfiction, from my other favorites, even my version, and your first one too!
9/4/2016 c21 5Blindluck92
*gasp* Spoilers? Where? All I see are educated guesses. Nothing wrong with that, is there? Besides we both know I was a few hundred miles away when you posted Chapter 20, so it's a little hard to spoil what I can't see, don't ya think?

But enough of that. Great chapter and sorry for the late review. We both know that everything's been hectic since your update. Can't believe how easily the children of Siria and Jim were found, not to mention upstaged by their friends. Fun times are on the horizon (again), I can just tell.

Cheers sis!
8/18/2016 c21 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Poor Jim...
Hahahaha! I loved the Shrek 2 reference. And how Marina "volunteered" to be a spy. XD Oh boy, Tigre and Jaz are there too?! Sparks are bound to fly. XD
I look forward to more!
(And yes, I knew Starfire being in the story wouldn't happen. Maybe write something of a deleted scene in which she appears at the end of a chapter? :P Jk, it's all up to you.)
8/18/2016 c21 15Superfan44
I like how the kids are brave enough to go on this journey, just like their father was when he was his age. The flashback scene was well written, the "are we there yet" joke is kind of old, but still funny, and the scene with Jim reading the letter was pretty emotional, and I feel bad with what he's going through at the moment. I can't wait to read what happens next, and who knows what the kids might encounter on their journey. Keep up the good work.
8/18/2016 c21 6Carlisle Fan 22
Aw love ya too. And yes I do love that!

Oh man now Silver has 6 stowaways. And he's right. Two of them did better job sneaking on board than Siria's and Jim's kids. Anyway excellent work on this and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
8/2/2016 c20 3Alice Gone Madd
Now this seem cool
7/26/2016 c20 6Carlisle Fan 22
Hey. Well first things first, you are most welcome for everything my friend ;)

And second, WHOA! O.O Did not expect that to happen. I knew that Gold was a rat but I never knew he was Silver's brother! And he's got a point. Jim is needed there with four kids and a comatose wife to look after. Let Silver go and get the water for her. And I hope he can find a very fast ship to get to Elementia and back before 3 months is up. I liked how you explained why the twins powers weren't working right. It's because they are unstable. And unless they can train like Jim said, their powers could be dangerous. I hope everything works out and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the excellent work :D
7/25/2016 c20 15Superfan44
I'll admit, while this chapter didn't have a massive fight scene, it was still pretty satisfying, if not a little sad. It was kind of heartbreaking with what happened to Siria, and I hope that this isn't that last we see of her in the story. The reveal of Silver's brother was also a good reveal, and I can tell that he will be back soon enough. I can't wait to read what happens next, and with Solver putting together a new crew, I can tell things are going to get good. Keep up the good work and update soon.
7/25/2016 c20 5Blindluck92
I shall refrain from any and all snarky comments that involve the phrase "silver and gold" but you should know that I'm THINKING it really loudly.

I'm not judging you on the British thing sis! You know well enough that if I did, I might as well put a neon sign above my head saying "Double-Standard" in big green letters.

Okay, me and my bad jokes are gonna go now, before either of us wear out our welcome. *bad jokes wine* Quiet you! Remind me why I'm looking after these for you over the summer again? Oh yeah, because your sense of humor improved while I've had seven months of writer's block!

Great chap. Can't wait to see some Silver-style justice come in that future chapter. With lasters and Elemental powers. Gee, I wonder who the crew will be? Not! I'll see you soon sis! Til then, this is Blindluck92 saying: peace out!
7/25/2016 c20 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Poor Siria! And poor the rest of her family!

When you described how similar Silver and Gold (heh, now I get it: precious metals) were in appearance, I immediately figured out that they were brothers. But how the heck did Gold get to Tamaran? Honestly, now I'm hoping for Starfire to come kick his butt to get that back. (Teen Titans FTW, haha.) Not sure why she'd want it back, though... except that it's part of her home planet.

I look forward to more! And please don't kill Siria!
6/12/2016 c19 15Superfan44
I figured that you were going to do something with this time-jump, and I'm glad we got to see how much it affects the story. I like how you've introduced the children of Jim and Siria, they seem pretty likable, and I'm sure we'll get to explore each one a bit more as the story movies on. I know it will probably take a while for the next chapter to come up, but I can't wait to read what happens next. Keep up the good work.
6/9/2016 c19 5Blindluck92
Um rude! Party crashers, could ya not? Silver, Siri, Jim, kids, send these fools packing.

On a completely unrelated note, you pulled off a smooth "chicks love Brits" routine with that Xavier guy. But seriously? "Tosser"? "Wanker"? Lol, just ribbin ya sis.

Okay, I gotta say, that "have you ever tried to contain air?" flashback was my favorite part. Not as funny as some other moments, but it was more subtle. Jim basically said, "Rebellious? Teach, my daughter is packing gale force winds behind each finger, and you want to talk about discipline?! You might as well put an actual tornado in detention!" Hah, I love it.

Keep up the good work, sis. Both here on Fanfiction and in the cruel, unforgiving, real world.

From your crazy nerd brother,
Blindluck92
6/9/2016 c19 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Cute chapter! Dang! Suspenseful note alert! Who dares interrupt the twins' ceremony? I sense some serious butt-kicking about to go down! XD
102 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »