for Nothing Greater Than Love

6/9/2016 c19 6Carlisle Fan 22
Aw man, I got a very good idea who is it that literally crashed the party! But I'm not going to say so in case of possible spoiler alert! But curse them for ruining her kids moments and I hope they like being on fire and then soaked! But I love Siria and Jim's kids. They are a great bunch. I think X has a thing for Sky. But excellent work on this and I loved every moment of it. By the way, I love the fluff moments with the friend and family thing. Its good to have some chapter where the character can slow down a bit. And thanks for the shout out my friend and see ya in the next chapter ;D.
5/23/2016 c18 5Blindluck92
*picks mic up off the ground* That'll do, sis. That'll do.
Lol, seriously great chapter. I'm not sure why I didn't get notifications for most of the chapters that came before it though. I only realized this wasn't where I left off after it was too late and I couldn't stop reading ;]

So now I gotta go back and read all that led up to this wonderful chapter because Fanfiction dropped the proverbial ball. In the meantime, back to our summer jobs!
5/22/2016 c18 6Carlisle Fan 22
Whoo man that was such an intense chapter. Thanks for the shout out. Ok so their kid is a Terrian Elemental. Sweet. That scared me when his air way was closing up. Poor baby. But cool that Adam is going to be about the age of Jim in the next chapter give or take a few years. :D I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope Silver at least has a chance to see him.
5/22/2016 c18 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Great chapter! Man, that was quite a scare with Adam at first, huh? At least he's still alive... AND Jim finally finds out about his mom and Henry and comes to accept it. Ooh, Adam's a Terrain Elemental?! Schway!
Coba: "Schway" is slang for "cool" in Batman Beyond.
Which is the universe I made you for. Go back to your stories now, please.
Coba gives a fierce Batglare, but does as she's bid.

Names, huh? Hmm... Let's see what I come across...

Air:
Bavol (male, "wind")
Veata (female, "wind")
Alan

Water:
Maji (Swahili for "dark lake") (male or female)
Marina
Kendra

Fire:
Pyralis
Moto (Swahili for "fire")
Barbara
Edna
5/22/2016 c18 15Superfan44
It's nice to see another chapter for this story after a while. Having Jim and Siria's newborn son go through a medical problem like that was a little scary, but I'm glad that things worked out well and that his life was saved. I like how you introduced another new character as well, this Henry seems like a nice man, and it's good to see that Jim is allowing his mother to be with him so she can be happy. I can't wait to read what happens next, and with the announcement of a time-jump in the next chapter, it will be interesting to see where you will go with the rest of the story. Keep up the good work and update soon.
3/13/2016 c17 Superfan44
I like the background that you created in the chapter regarding Jim's father, it shows how much his lack of care for Jim made him leave and made Jim into the man that he is now. Siria going into labor was definitely a surprise, and I can't wait to see how much the lives of Jim and Siria will change now that they have a child. Keep up the good work and update soon.
3/12/2016 c17 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Just one baby? Oh, alright then... Maybe more as the story continues? :D Sorry about that experience with the stupid doctor. :/ And I really like that the room is 2002, the same as the year Treasure Planet came out. That the inside-joke? :P Happy early St. Patrick's Day!
3/12/2016 c17 6Carlisle Fan 22
Cool I loved the new chapter. Thanks for the shout out. Excellent work on this chapter :D
1/20/2016 c16 15Superfan44
It's good to see another chapter on our hands, and I have to say you did a pretty good job with it. The song thing was a little cringe-worthy, but I understand that you wanted to put it in there before the story gets more serious down the line. The reveal that Siria is pregnant is both a surprise and a joy to Jim, and it will lead to some interesting moments as the story continues. I can't wait to read what happens next, and I know things will get interesting. Keep up the good work and update soon.
1/20/2016 c16 6Carlisle Fan 22
Well then here is an early birthday present. I freaking loved this chapter. I think Fay is so pretty and I think it was really sweet of Roberto to stand up for her. It was really romantic how they finally got to talk about how they feel towards each other. I think a relationship between them will definitely work out. I loved Jim's reaction to the news that Siria's pregnant. I can't wait to see the bonding between her and Sarah and for Silver to come back and explain why he left in the first place. Keep up the excellent work my friend and thanks a ton for the shout out at the beginning of this chapter. You are awesome and amazing. :D
1/20/2016 c16 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Cute chapter! Man, Jim's reaction surprised me quite a bit. Nicholas' quips and Siria's reactions were priceless! And way to go Antonio for standing up for Fay against that brat Lola! XD I look forward to more :)
Oh, and happy early birthday! ;D
8/20/2015 c15 6Carlisle Fan 22
I knew she was pregnant when she said she was acting at least Jim now knows why she's been spacing out at the wedding. Oh and Dolores is a little work on this chapter and I am sorry to hear your computer was acting ugly. Well keep up the excellent work and I can't wait for the next one. :D
8/19/2015 c15 15Superfan44
It looks like now that Jim and Siria are back from the expedition, some new drama is unfolding, and it looks like things will get more interesting. The bridal process scenes were pretty funny, with Penelope going into bridezilla mode, and Siria going through her own tough time. I did like the scene with Jim returning home to his mother, and the dance near the end was pretty cute. With the reveal that Siria is pregnant now in play, I can't wait to read what happens next, and see what Jim's reaction to this is like. Please update soon and keep up the good work.
8/19/2015 c15 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Nice chapter! Silver's still looking? Dang! Any-who, YAY FOR SIRIA FINALLY BEING PREGNANT! I hope things work out for her and Jim! :D
7/8/2015 c14 6Carlisle Fan 22
Ha I knew something was up with that Edward Gold person. And It look like Miss Kitty is going to be in the Cat Kennel for a long time. I hope Silver gets there soon. Siri needs him. Keep up the excellent work and I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »