for Nothing Greater Than Love

7/8/2015 c14 15Superfan44
I think this chapter is the best one so far. I knew that Christine was up to no good when we went further down the road, and the explanation of her skills and species was spot on. The vision that Siria had when she see's her parents was a sweet moment, as well as the point where Siria realizes her part of the prophecy. The reveal that Christine wasn't working alone, and that her employer is Edwin Gold is a surprising twist that tells us that this isn't over yet. I can't wait to read what happens next, and see where this reveal will encourage our heroes to do. Please update soon and keep up the good work.
7/7/2015 c14 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Great chapter! Loved the Castle reference, too. XD That episode was hilarious!

I honestly didn't expect Christine to be an alien as well. And yet, it makes sense now. I wonder if she'll rat out on Edward Gold (or whoever else has the initials 'EG'), since he fired her and basically left her to rot in prison.

I can't wait to read more of this story! Well, I technically can, but you know what I mean. :D
7/7/2015 c14 5Blindluck92
Hah! Castle reference FTW! Nice one sis. And thanks for the shout out.
5/28/2015 c13 6Carlisle Fan 22
Cool I was happy to help. Oh I knew something was up with that lady. Nice work on this and I wish you all the luck in the universe. Keep up the excellent work and I'll see you in the next chapter. :)
5/27/2015 c13 15Superfan44
I liked the way that you revealed more about what happened to Siria on the day that her home planet was attacked, it shows how strong she has become from the moment Silver found her in the aftermath of the attack that would change her life. I also liked some of the soft moments between Jim and Siria, as well as showing Siria using her old skills when she knows that they are being watched. Looks like things are going to get rough for our young duo now that they know who is following them, and I can't wait to read what will happen next. Please update soon and keep up the good work.
5/27/2015 c13 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Another great chapter! Yep, I'm getting the feeling that Siria knows Christine from somewhere. I can't wait to read more! :D

Congrats on having a date for prom and on graduating! Good luck!
2/28/2015 c12 Watership's Nightwish Rat
Yay! This chapter is really good! Man, Enlil sounds like a piece of work. I look forward to reading more! :D
2/28/2015 c12 15Superfan44
It's good to see that they are finding the knives of the Chieves. I liked the little fluff moments between Jim and Siria, and the creative gravestone that Siria made was a cool and sweet moment. The knives were also interesting in a way because we got to learn more about the planet from Siria in terms of culture, it's leaders, and it's artifacts. I can't wait to see what happens when the find the other two knives, and what role the wounded lepord will play later on. Please update soon and keep up the good work.
2/28/2015 c12 6Carlisle Fan 22
Wow this was an awesome chapter. She was right about Silver dropping everything when it came to his family. His actions on Treasure Planet are evidence of that. I wonder what's going to happen when she and the others do get those knives to the fountain. Oh and I loved the things she did for her parents. It would have been better if they had been alive to meet Jim, but if you really think about it. If they didn't die then Siria never would have met Silver which means she never would have met Jim and got married to him. But at least they had a nice burial. Keep up the excellent work and I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
11/30/2014 c11 Carlisle Fan 22
In regards to the personal note, you're excitement it's understandable. I was on volleyball team in high school and there was this one school, which shall remain nameless, that I considered to be our rivals. I hated playing in their gym because their floor was covered with carpet. I kid you not, carpet, and there was this one girl that no matter how much we tried to block her attacks, they always ended up in that back left or right corner and was just a few inches away from going out. Ugh she drove me nuts!

Oh and about the story, oh I felt so bad about Siri seeing her parents still there where they died 15 years ago. Maybe burying them with Jim might give her some closure and will help her move on with her life. Oh and if I seem too eager and pushy, I'm sorry, but when's Silver going to get there? I love him and Siria is going to be so surprised to see him again. He's awesome. Oh and from the weird stuff that they keep finding there, it sounds like to me, that they are going to need his help in the future, especially since Sarah said that someone called Edward Gold is the one running the whole show. And obviously, Silver knows something bad about him.

Did he try to hurt or steal Siria once before? Because he said, and I quote, "No! No, not again...Need to warn Siri. Need to find her." Oh well, I guess I'll find out later in the story. Keep up the excellent work and I'll see ya in the next chapter. :D
11/29/2014 c11 15Superfan44
Nice to see that you're back, and with another great chapter to spare. I liked the context and memories that Siria shared with Jim, Morph and Ben inside her childhood home, it reveals more about the character's past and gives her a little more depth, and the little lesson on Elementia in this chapter helps us learn more about the planet, it's history, and it's culture. I also liked the fight with the leopard at the beginning of the chapter, it add's humor to it and that's a good thing since it balances with the peril in some scenes. I can't wait to see who this creature is, and what else they will find on the planet. Please update soon and keep up the good work.
11/29/2014 c11 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Sweet! Poor Siria... good thing she's got Jim to comfort her! I can't wait to read more! :D
10/5/2014 c10 6Carlisle Fan 22
Hey it's cool and thanks for the shout out. Also congratulation on landing the part for Jasmine in Aladdin. That is very cool and I am sure Robin would have loved it, God rest his soul. :') Anyway, I like where this is going and it makes me wonder something, how was Silver able to get those boxes open let alone touch them without being scorned and/or drowned. Also I hope he hurries to them and I don't trust that snooty Gaston Lady either. I mean it is too suspicious that she happens to show up right when Siria is looking for a bug and that way her interest was peaked when Jim mentioned something about artifacts. No she's up to something. And Aw great, now they have to deal with a huge angry kitty cat. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the excellent work my friend. :D
10/5/2014 c10 15Superfan44
I liked the little fluff moments that you had between Jim and Siria, the way Siria suspects that the archeologist is sinister, and the way you described the secrets revealed and emotions that Siria has was top notch. I can't wait to see if they'll get out of their current situation, and what else they will discover. Please update soon.
10/5/2014 c10 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Another good chapter! I agree with Siria about Christine. Daw crumb, now a leopard?! Man, they've got their hands full! I forgive you for the wait: I do it as well sometimes, though I never mean to. Inspiration comes and goes, and we're not always in control of it. I look forward to reading more of this awesome story! :D
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »