for Nothing Greater Than Love

8/5/2013 c1 Limit Vampire
LOL Did 15 grads get drunk?
7/14/2013 c2 6Carlisle Fan 22
Hey sorry I hadn't read your story up to this point, but the wedding was just one word : PERFECT! (Squeal, EKK ;D.) They got married and Silver showed up at the wedding. That right there was the cheery on top of the cake. Some things are worth the risk if it is for someone you love. Great job my friend, I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter. Keep up the excellent work.
7/6/2013 c2 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
This is a very good chapter! I didn't recognize the first two songs or the last two, but I couldn't help but laugh when I recognized the middle two. I was caught off guard and yet relieved when Silver came in during the wedding: he definitely deserved to be there. Story's still really good! Keep up the excellent work! :)
7/6/2013 c2 Anna the Viking XD
Aww... I just- (tears up) that was so cute! Update soon please!
7/6/2013 c2 15Superfan44
Good chapter. I thought the wedding scene was great, I can't wait to see what challenges the two will face. Please update soon.
6/18/2013 c1 sparky
The story is good but I don't like silver staying out of there life. No father like him could stand stay from the two that own his heart. Silver is so cool. Why leave him out. He should have at least write to them. What you think? Update when you can. Your other story before this silver post to say I love ye lad than I like ye so you know.
6/13/2013 c1 11flipper887
I love your new story. looking forward to chater 2
6/11/2013 c1 3Serendipitous Writing
I'm so excited for this sequel! Maybe you can make the a chapter a flashback of Jim's proposal
6/7/2013 c1 6Carlisle Fan 22
I didn't notice any grammatical errors. You did a great job and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
6/7/2013 c1 15Superfan44
So far so good, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
6/7/2013 c1 1Wolf Princess of the moon
I'm so excited now that the sequels out! Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/6/2013 c1 Anna the Viking XD
Yes! Your sequels up! Can't wait till chapter 2!
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7