for Caught in the Web

7/28/2014 c11 14Celtic Ice Dragon
this is sad. I actually read this in school before simmer break and thought "Oh, I like this" but didn't have an account at the time and didn't know that you don't really need one
to leave a review. :)
3/4/2014 c8 Guest
Write another one but before this and base it on Vic and Russet! - btw it's Echo949
3/2/2014 c11 2Cupa T
Nnnaahhh-eheeeh-ehhheeeeeehhhh... *gasp* SHE DIIIIIIIEEEEED! I never thought it would go down like this...

And to think she would've killed herself, someone else had to take her life away! At least, now she is in a better place. Tragic, yet heartwarming way to end the story.
12/26/2013 c8 8Lola Drozda
I really love this story. its so cool. I love the main character, and the way she describes things is just so beautiful! please update soon!
12/8/2013 c7 2Cupa T
Finally, another chapter. I gotta admit: while werewolves aren't my supernatural creatures, i can fully enjoy these ones (if that even made sense) gradually. And, OH MY GOSH, HISTORY FILLER! I think this chapter pretty much explained some concepts about some characters...or did it... Did it,i don't know? I'm asking you.
But please, semester break's a-coming, and i would love to one our two more chapters up.
Thank you, and may your glamour "not go at an angle." -JoshJepson
12/7/2013 c1 nathan
this chapter same with all the other chapters are amazing
12/6/2013 c7 Guest
Please make more
11/23/2013 c6 Cupa T
Ah, what a adventure of a lifetime she's going through. Get it? Adventure of lifetime...anyone... Aww, forget it.
Anyway, i like very much. I like very much (dat grammar). The story is grossing at a steady pace-which is a good thing; i just wanna know the conflict between the vamps and humans, between werewolves. Can't wait to see that, along with any relationships between the characters. No, it didn't have to be lovey dovey.
11/22/2013 c6 Guest
Please make more!
7/18/2013 c5 1L4N498
Great story really interesting!
6/23/2013 c5 Mowgli723
Loved this chapter!
6/11/2013 c5 Guest
I really, really like Vic!
6/10/2013 c5 Tamika
woohooo! Updaye again soon! xx
6/12/2013 c5 Miss pandee-Z
It's really really REALLY good! Just make sure you stay within the same time period
6/8/2013 c4 Guest