FanFiction.Net
for Just Another One Of Those

6/18/2014 c1 Deathly Still
I'm also currently writing "Dramione Cliches" and I loved how you did yours! Totally funny, very true, and just how many Dramione stories go. You forgot how the children of Dramione just has to be in a relationship with Ron or Harry's kid. Hahaha.

There are some grammar mistakes, but wonderfully done!
9/3/2013 c1 2Hufflepuffelephant
Awesome! Very funny and lighthearted :):) i also love tom felton! :$ :p 333
8/22/2013 c1 7audiblyausten
First, yes: Tom Felton is the hottest guy ever.
Second: I love clichés! I love all of the ones you mentioned (except for the Hermione-turning-suddenly-beautiful and her-becoming-a-pureblood). Another cliché I DEARLY love is Veela!Draco...just awesome. ;)
Third: BABBLING BUMBLING BAND OF BABOONS! *snort*
I love this fic! :)
8/8/2013 c1 8TheWrongAlice3
Okay so as gay as it sounds, to write a review on my own story, this is for all the people who's PM is switched off.
Switch it back on.
Kay bye. :)

Nah, kiddinnnnng. :D That's not all I wanted to say. Thank you VERY MUCH to ALL the people that reviewed my story! It was extreme,y inspirational and I will definitely make sure I write another one soon! (I haven't written in so long, dear Lord, I'm going to develop a disease! :O)
Anyways. :)
8/3/2013 c1 tris-everdeen99
Oh, so, so funny. I...loved the entire thing. It was...wonderful. And so, so true! I've read so many fics like that, and even when you wrote "sarcastically", I still preferred yours! You've inspired me to write one of these...but you know what? I'm not going to. Why? Because I KNOW it will be no where NEAR as good as yours. I wish there were more chapters of this...it actually made me laugh out loud D
Tris xx
7/23/2013 c1 Namenamename
HAHAHHAHAHHAA you killed me! Funniest dramione story I've read:D the authors notes just made it that much better
6/7/2013 c1 Domoloversbff
You gotta admit, Tom Felton does look cute
6/7/2013 c1 melody
it is NOT just you.. TF is undoubtedly DASHING. Oh, and yes the story is nice to read. Thanks forwriting.. Its funy how the way you mix things end up pretty make sense.. Hahaha.. :-p

P/s: tom felton is AwesomE, yes, but he already got a date. But, who cares?! I'm falling for him too... ;-)
6/7/2013 c1 SA
Totally agree about Tom Felton 3 and found the story really funny :')
Oh and also agree about the "toned body from flying on a broomstick" thing, I mean, ?
how does flying on a damn stick in the sky give a guy a toned chest? xx
6/6/2013 c1 Guest
The clichés you wrote are frequently used as I read. There are some you have missed. There's when Draco has veela blood and Hermione is the mate,or any creature (werewolves,vampires,etc.) with Hermione being his mate,where Draco is changed and want to start anew with the Golden Trio and Hermione starts to fall for him,where Hermione is found pureblood or the heir of Tom Riddle and they loved each other in the first place,and sometimes they use a marriage law to pair them up. Also, there's cliches where Draco and Hermione are etheir engagad or married and they go to a reunion (Hogwarts,family reunion ) and they shock the hell out of people and there's also when Ron is a cheating,abusing Weasel and Draco is there to help her. PS. The two last clichés are my most favorites
6/8/2013 c1 SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Omg you killed me...I was half-expecting Draco to say, "By the way, I'm a Veela, and you're my mate"...but I get that you can't fit them all in...and I loved your little A/Ns...hilarious. This is a great little one-shot!
6/7/2013 c1 theawesomeslytherin
Really liked your story! Im i huge dramione shipper to and it really sums up nearly all the clichés except for maby the one where hermiones cousin claims to be dating draco. anyway really loved your story and i agree one the part in wich harry potter got the hottes actors!
6/7/2013 c1 8the FLAMING-GECKO
Lol that pretty much sums them up so u have to agree with there. not to mention this was entertaining!

You are so right about the cast members of Harry Potter they are all smoking hot lol!
6/6/2013 c1 bellatrixlestranqe
lol you're right, our stories are so similar! What a coincidence!
I agree with you- Harry Potter cast all the hot guys ;)