for The Great Gatsby

4/8/2017 c6 Guest
Please update I beg of you!
1/31/2017 c6 Guest
OH MY

WHAT A TWIST

please update/continue this story
1/23/2017 c6 5LMarie99
OMG WHAT?! I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. THIS JUST BECAME INTERESTING.
1/15/2017 c6 5FelineNinjaGrace
I don't know if you're ever going to finish this, but I really really liked it. It was well written and was beautiful
8/4/2016 c6 TinyBoxJenn
Is there any chance of you updating this story anytime soon? I love how June gets along so well with him and try's to make him understand that daisy has replaced him and THEN it turns out Junes been waiting for him for SO LONG! 11 years and they don't even recognise each other but get along great! This is my fav gatsby story yet and I can't find many good ones!
6/24/2016 c6 Madam3Mayh3m
Heart breaking !
4/30/2016 c6 1CaptainWilliamsN7
I absolutely adore this story! Please update again!
2/1/2016 c6 Guest
Some one please tell her that she didn't give Jay away... She literally told him bluntly of what daisy was like and how she didn't truly love Jay. Make him jealous for once show him what he is missing out on. And not with an old man lol but someone your oc can be happy with until they wind up together.

Lovely story!
3/9/2015 c6 16NeonBe8tz
You totally should keep writing this. It's really powerful feeling in it.
1/20/2015 c6 Reviewer
Please update! I love your story! Cant wait to see what happens next!
1/10/2015 c6 Guest
Pls update
9/17/2014 c1 XemeraXIII
Continue love the story
7/9/2014 c6 Amberly503
continue
7/6/2014 c6 1foxgodess07
oh wow I can't wait to see the flashback on how june and jay met. update soon, I am loving this story.
6/25/2014 c6 Guest
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Please update this...this beautiful story! I'm dying to know what happens! Please update soon?
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »