for Curse of the Black Dragon

12/13/2017 c3 divinelysweetambrosia6
Nice story. I would love to read another update from you :)
4/24/2017 c3 Sigh
Welcome back! I really like your story! :D
3/19/2017 c2 1dinkycharlie
Can't remember the original one anymore, but I'm still interested in reading more of it!
3/14/2017 c2 6TheWonderfulShoe
Oh my! Has this story changed a lot? I had entirely forgotten about it and then I got an alert! I'll be excited if you're writing more! :)
7/25/2016 c3 TheWonderfulShoe
Looks like it's your unwarranted jealousy eating you up, to me! :P Wonder how long it'll take him or Merle to realize...

It's too bad this ended here! Is it done, or were you going to continue it? At any rate, thanks for sharing!
2/20/2015 c3 1dinkycharlie
Nice story and very well written.. It's hard for me to understand why van wouldn't trust Hitomi. I mean this jealousy is obviously causing his illness somehow... I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
10/17/2013 c6 3Leila Hime
Loved reading your story! You really fleshed out my old story and made it enjoyable to me again! Keep up the fine writing - I look forward to reading more of your work.
7/26/2013 c6 jossi-31
Wonderful ending.
7/3/2013 c5 jossi-31
Interesting, please continue. I worry a little that Hitomi is blaming herself for this, when it's in no way her fault. She has the right to travel and visit friends independently from her husband.
6/28/2013 c4 jossi-31
Interested to see where this goes.
6/16/2013 c3 jossi-31
Interesting Story. Glad Hitomi is back.
6/15/2013 c2 1Sora Sings
I'm excited to know what happens next! I like the story so far :)
6/7/2013 c2 jossi-31
Hope she shows up soon! Interesting to see jealousy turn him into a dragon.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top