for Every Breath You Take

1/10/2019 c8 zebramouse
The adventure (it's so much more than a case!) you set up for Dean and Clint - and supporting cast - is, like the first part, filled with edge-of-the-seat tension and laugh out loud snark. It's absolutely delightful!
3/7/2015 c8 BewareOfTheGroove
Hope you continue to write Clint/Dean fics. You captured their personalities so perfectly and I cannot get enough of the banter. Great job on all of your stories!
5/14/2014 c8 2Kallizakat
Your stories are amazing and wonderful and it's been too long since I've had the chance to catch up with them. Can't wait to read more! Your rendition of Dean/Clint is awesome. I'm gonna have to reread from the beginning after my finals are done.
1/22/2014 c8 19dri-dri93
That ending. Absolutely adore those two! Great job with this trilogy. I love everything so so much
9/29/2013 c5 Katsheswims
I love the relationship between Clint and Dean. They just have such a wonderful connection, and I'm glad they're realizing that and letting each other be happy!

I can't wait to read more in this series!
7/22/2013 c3 7Shazrolane
Hot and steamy, and mysterious and intriguing at the same time.
6/8/2013 c1 Shazrolane
Clint in the '80's - oh boy. These two are going to get up to NO END of trouble, and I for one am really looking forward to reading about it!