for Now or Never (Do or Die)

9/8/2017 c1 15I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster
This is still one of my absolute favourites!

And they totally survived.
1/14/2014 c1 35Gato Jazz
I want to scream! What happens in the end? Well... it's ok, I'm ok this way.
All perfect, as always.
Something to add. Do you know the tv series Don't trust the B in apartment 23?
Chloe said one time she used sex or orgasms to clear her mind and have a brilliant idea, a solution to a problem she is having. So, we see a continuous pass of dudes in her bed and we see her having an orgasm and saying things like "I do not need a plumber, I can find a tutorial on youtube" Well, not that, but things like that. In this case it would be... "There is weapons in the wall we can use". Something like that. Loved this. They obviusly saved and had sex again to celebrate. Of course.
6/17/2013 c1 JElysha11
I love his one shot. Sexy and soo Andrea-Daryl, I can actually imagine them fighting together. After all, great smex is worth fighting for ! :-P
6/15/2013 c1 Limaro
I was all set to say good bye to Andrea again, but at least be comforted by the fact she wasn't a lonely victim. I'm so glad it turned into a fair fight there at the end! And in my head Andrea and Daryl live to fight and inspire more smut another day!
Thank you for writing! Enjoyed it a lot.
6/12/2013 c1 11JadedDragon4
Great emotion. Wonderful writing, per usual :)
6/11/2013 c1 dee
Ah yes my bbs! They are my OTP..they could have done soo much with them :'( thank you sooo much for writing this, it was super hot
6/10/2013 c1 24othiara