FanFiction.Net
for Love Wine

10/28/2013 c9 karengon72
This is a great story...please u
9/7/2013 c9 2EboniJade
Love this story. Can't wait to read more. Lemons please!
8/30/2013 c9 greengummybears
Wow...some very good writing here.
8/28/2013 c9 kvgamble
I am so pulling for Carlisle, would love to see some loving moments between Carlisle and Bella. This Edward just strikes me as devious.
8/27/2013 c9 kouga's older woman
I can never say no to citrus! Please!
8/27/2013 c9 barbiedoll123
Yes please lemonade citrus
8/27/2013 c8 kvgamble
I love Carlisle and Bella fics, hope he can forgive her and she can see how much he loves her.
8/27/2013 c8 barbiedoll123
I think he will accept it
8/27/2013 c7 barbiedoll123
Probably
8/27/2013 c6 barbiedoll123
Sue is a witch
8/27/2013 c8 kouga's older woman
Your story is totally awesome so far! Please send more ASAP!
7/18/2013 c7 9Ali OMalley Cat
I like the story line but you're writing needs a little work. The dialog feels a little stiff and sometimes you use words that are incorrect. I'm not saying this to be mean and I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings, I just wanted to give some constructive criticism. Like I said I think you have a great idea for a story line so keep going please and maybe consider getting a beta to help you with your writing. I'm looking forward to the next update.
7/17/2013 c7 kouga's older woman
Need more! You know how fanfic addicts are, we never get enough to satisfy us for long.
7/17/2013 c7 26Iridescent Thilbo Bagginshield
Wow! That was deep and intense! I even wonder if Charlie knew that Sue had cheated on him with Paul, and if Carlisle knew more about Charlie's death than he ever said or admitted! And thank you for what you said in your author's note. What you said touched my heart. :)
7/17/2013 c7 kvgamble
I am really loving this story so far, I really love Carlisle/Bella stories.
29 Page 1 2 Next »