for Most Precious Thing

Pobre Giotto
9/1/2017 c1 3xXGod707Xx
PAPA!
12/7/2015 c3 Guest
NO! Dont leave it like that!
11/14/2014 c3 Yenaya
That last part was soon
5/29/2014 c3 khrforeverloveU
yes papa tsuna I always want to see tsuna as the father
update pleaseeeeeeee!
why haven't you update I wait for so longggggggggggggg no TTATT
11/11/2013 c3 36Chrystel Malfoy-Potter
Interesting story. I can't wait to read more of t as soon as possible.
10/8/2013 c3 9ShinigamiinPeru
Aw! I love this story! :D It's just so touching... *sniff*

Anyways I'd love to see it's progress. Godspeed on updating!

SiP
8/9/2013 c3 calypso tchaka
I kind of e enjoyed these few chapters. It's apparent that Starred wrote the second chapter (Tsuna's personality is completely different and less "all over the place" in chapters 1 and 3). Collaboration stories where every second chapter is written makes it difficult for readers to fall into the story and get lost in it. But I guess you know this already. (insert wry smile here)

Anyway, thank you for sharing this. It made me smile and I wonder where you'll plan to take it in the future once you have enough of an idea (and time to work on it).

Thank you and take care!
8/9/2013 c3 Claudine
Like this story, please do update.
8/4/2013 c3 Darkangel42
Great story so far i really do like/love it. Umm...not to be pushy or anything but could you also update your other story "More Than no Good" because I really liked it. It's much better than most of the stories that are like it in that it has more depth and is written better. So please update that story as well and please keep it gen. Well I hope I didn't offend you and I really hope you update this story and finish your other one as well. Best of luck. ;)
8/3/2013 c3 17Ellarie Soulhart
Hello Kurai-san! Long time no see! I missed you fics so much!

This fiction is exemplary! I never thought I would see these work, to think that you made the Decimo Generation as the Primo and vice versa. Hahaha. I really love it. Unlike the mainstream PrimoxDecimo Family Fictions (mainly Giotto being protective of little Tsuna), Tsuna here is very firm to his decisions of not letting a kid stay in the house. But it would still be thrilling to see the Primo be by their side. I really want to see the progress of this fiction. :D

Grammatical wise, it's good! :D No further comments. Hahaha.

Hope you could update soon! :D

Elluna
7/22/2013 c3 2Little Sachi
Interesting story. I wonder what got Tsuna thinking he wouldn't be a good father. The last part was confusing, what were they doing?
6/16/2013 c3 Xx-Kit-xX
awwww...
i can't wait to read more!
6/16/2013 c3 8Drika-Veras
Poor Chrome, she also want a family but Hibari is too carnivore xD
I'm seriously jealous of Giotto getting all warmth in Tsuna's arms while I am here without both of them ;o;
Don't worry my child, Tsuna is worried about the mafia stuffs but he loves you as much as I love.
Nice cap, hope you can update the others fics soon so you'll publish more here!
6/16/2013 c3 2shadow visor
pls update sooooooon! love this a lot!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »