FanFiction.Net
for Into the Darkness (Ianthony)

1/31/2015 c2 26Art-Over-Matter
Wow, this is just beautiful! And so sad! Your English is perfectly fine; it's better than most native English speakers who write fanfiction, actually.
But yeah, I loved the story. It's actually right up my alley, and I'm a little jealous I didn't come up with the idea. Haha, jk. But no, this is amazing. Definitely one of the best Smosh fanfictions I've ever read. Great work!
1/31/2015 c2 Guest
Oh goodness. I can't... Wow. This was written so well and was just so sad and moving! There were hardly any typos or mistakes (a rare find in fanfiction) and you used some beautiful, vibrant descriptions that I loved! If only there were more Smosh fanfics of this quality out there!
Anyway, now I'm off to go put my poor broken heart back together... thanks for the story!
1/19/2015 c2 Guest
I was crying so much when ian died oh why?!
12/8/2013 c1 dfghjkloiuytrd
Oh my gosh... THE FEELS D:
Great story, though. Amazing.
11/15/2013 c2 27lelandsommer13
Thanks for the tears. :'( This was absolutely fantastic! Brilliant in fact! Been looking every where for a fanfiction as amazing as this one. *claps*
8/21/2013 c1 30Mag8889
It's very well written. It made me very sad at the ending though. I suggest you change the description, because it looks like the whole Game Bang crew takes part in it. I expected some action in the story and it came out as well written super depressant ;d Still, I loved your style.
8/17/2013 c2 Ben