for After the Fire

2/27/2018 c1 17GracefulRavenFeathers
Okay, that was cute. Fluffy and angsty at the same time. I have to say, I just went to a high school production of the musical Jane Eyre, and I managed to get that actor as my mental image for this story. Which works really well, cause he was a great actor. Anyway, I got off topic. This was a way good story.
1/20/2016 c1 Beingporrhavenothingbutdreams
You wrote this so well! I always wish that there was more to that scene! But I love this!
10/20/2015 c1 2gemgembo
I love this story, i have just finished watching all three versions of Jane Eyre and i wasn't satisfied enough with watching/reading just that so i came to look at the Jane Eyre fanficion and found your stort story so far, i love it, please add to it i love your tweak to the plot line, and would love to see where it goes, i know you posted the story two years ago, but i am going classical made with watching Jane Eyre and all the remakes into films of the Jane Austin novels.

Please continue this story if you can

Gem
5/1/2015 c1 rach13975
Loved this wish you would write more
11/3/2014 c1 Cyn2K
That was sweet! Thanks for writing.
6/4/2014 c1 6Scholar of Imagination
JANE EYRE FANFICTION! WHY HAVE I NOT THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE! THANK YOU, DEAR, FOR THE ENLIGHTENMENT!
5/3/2014 c1 5laugh0ften2012
Please please please add more to this!
1/14/2014 c1 4iheartbooks4ever
This is fantastic! We are reading Jayne Eyre in my English Lit class and I've began to read fanfiction for the story. This is beautifully written, and shows an enormous amount of talent and emotion! Really, you did a fabulous job, thank you very much!
1/11/2014 c1 Guest
I totally agree with your rewrite of this scene. You did it quite beautifully! Keep writing :)
9/1/2013 c1 Guest
Oooooo you write so well! Please write more!
8/29/2013 c1 xSeverusSnapesLoverx
I'm in love with the way you wrote this story the characters everything I have no doubt I'll be checking daily in the hope that you've added another chapter!
8/18/2013 c1 Doesn't Matter
I wish this was how it happened instead of the actual scene. I adored reading this and thank you for writing it, it's AMAZING!
7/3/2013 c1 Guest
AMAZINGLY WRITTEN! I wish this was how the chapter was in the book!
7/2/2013 c1 Maeflower3
I absolutely adore this story! Your voice is perfect and I love that we also get Rochester's perspective as well as tender moments with him and Jane. I really appreciated his thoughts and concern for Adele too; he does love her. Thanks for this story!
6/27/2013 c1 2PadawanCassy
This is very good. I am curious to see where this goes, so please keep up the wonderful work and post more soon.
21 Page 1 2 Next »