FanFiction.Net
for Frozen Fire

2/10/2017 c50 Guest
By far one of the best Robb and Dany stories I've read and I hope you start to update soon, but I and hopefully the other readers understand if you're waiting till the next season to air or next book to come out to get a better understanding of what's going on in the GoT universe so your story continues to be as good as it is. :)
1/9/2017 c1 Guest
Please update been almost a year and this is the best/Longest Robb and Daenerys that has been continued and a good story line
1/7/2017 c50 Immery
I read it last night and it's amazing. I have trouble accepting your Jaime but otherwise all characters sound very true. Now that all is well in the south the question is what about North of the wall?also I am scared od Roose as hand. I hope you didn't abandon this fic forever and one day will come back to continue.
12/30/2016 c2 Tvstr
I liked this chapter.
12/29/2016 c1 Tvstr
This was OK. I don't remember why Dany will go to alliance with Starks before his death. There was no reason. And this one was first chapter, some background would have been nice.
P.S. I haven't read the book, maybe I missed something.
12/26/2016 c50 1Juyo6160
I really hope you haven't given up on this work. It really good, update soon.
12/12/2016 c4 Basker
I always feel guilty when writers feel pressured... lol like my enjoyment is somehow hurting you. Love the story and I cant wait to read more! I just paused in my little binge reading to say Hi and thanks for sharing your work!
12/9/2016 c50 update
next update?
11/4/2016 c50 8BeautyInTheDarkness25
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG. Please update soon. You are an amazing writer. Beautiful work.
10/18/2016 c50 BigWilly526
what an amazing story, I can't wait for more
10/13/2016 c38 Guest
"She was not Elia Martell" sounds a lot like victim blaming. And it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Bc you're saying that Elia was weak, and Dany isn't her and isn't weak. Elia was NOT weak.
10/6/2016 c11 glennrheez
this is my fourth time reading this book and it still manages to amaze me
9/25/2016 c23 2Toria1181
Unlike others I think your writing is WONDERFUL!
9/16/2016 c25 Aurang Orlong Severian