FanFiction.Net
for Frozen Fire

5/25/2019 c51 LoganLiet
so.. its the ending then? well i like ur story so much like hell i dont. idk about this pairing can be so amazing. thx u anyway lol
5/25/2019 c51 asoiastark
btw, I love this story! I’ve read it four times since it’s been published. hands down my fave GOT fic
5/25/2019 c51 asoiastark
did that guest reader really read the whole story, write a comment on every chapter complaining how much they don’t like it?
5/23/2019 c51 The Pendrifter
I truly love your work! The characters are complex yet I grow attached to them!
5/22/2019 c10 Eddy500
This is my first read of a game of thrones fan fiction. I never thought about Robb and Danny being together, but I’m loving the couple.
5/7/2019 c51 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
4/24/2019 c51 Guest
Will you ever continue this
4/22/2019 c23 27Apex85
Serves you right dragonspawn
4/22/2019 c5 Apex85
Don't reconcile! Slay the Dragon seed!
4/14/2019 c51 3Gasizol
What’s wrong with this Guest spewing foul words with his reviews?
3/27/2019 c1 1KY96
Reading these other reviews, I dont know what everyone has a problem with. Many of the things they complained about were part of how life was.

Great story, I dont think Ive ever read one with this pairing before.
3/24/2019 c50 Guest
So he can’t hit her, cheat on her, speak to her like dirt, and order her around, but she can’t speak her mind to him when before he said she could?! Wow. You’re a dumb fuck. You make Robb so undesirable, it’s unbelievable. Stop fucking writing until you can fucking figure it out. You’re a character assassinator.
3/23/2019 c44 Guest
This author took away Dany’s dragon and having others train them. What a douche bag. You’re not clever. You’re a stupid fuck.
3/23/2019 c35 Guest
You make Dany pay for Robb’s arrogance and his disbelief in Dany! She fucking told him and he just called her spoiled. Wow. You should get your basic bitch mind checked out. Being a dumb fuck, should make you not want to write shit. It brings embarrassment to your family.
3/23/2019 c32 Guest
Pathetic how she just lets him betray her. You’re a bitch. You’re a dumb fuck too. You made Dany a weak ass chick just to justify your thirst for Robb. Fuck your you stupid fuck. You’re an embarrassment. Stupid fuck.
1,671 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »