for A Road We Have To Walk Together

1/16/2019 c7 Guest
I miss revolution. I especially missed Charloe. Their chemistry was insane. Not to mention there eye sex. I also miss miles and Charlie father daughter relationship. Would love soon. Also more protective bass is never a bad thing
7/8/2018 c5 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
Still love the show, and always will. A few of us still talk online, and read old Charloe/Revo stories and reminisce about how much we miss it and wished we could have saved it. I am glad that you have decided to finish this otherwise I may never have found it.
7/8/2018 c4 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
I imagine it's never a good idea to startle someone awake, but Bass it's probably an extremely horrible idea. Glad that he snapped out of it.
7/8/2018 c3 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
Loving this so far. Still surprised I never ran across this one before.
7/8/2018 c2 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
They seem to be sort of bonding over their hatred of Tom...I can understand how Tom could do that to enemies. It's interesting that they are still in Philly, and that Tom has control of the militia. What he did to her Bass will certainly have his head if Miles doesn't beat him to it.
7/8/2018 c1 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
I am usually pretty good at catching all the Charloe /Revo stories, but somehow I missed this one. I enjoyed the first chapter and look forward to reading more.
7/4/2018 c7 Dee809
I absolutely loved it! I miss Revolution so much. It was my favourite show.
6/14/2018 c6 Dakota
Stil love this show, no one ever posts fictions on here anymore, finally someone who does, I miss it when we would get about 3-5 updates on here a day now it’s like 1 a month. Please continue!
6/13/2018 c5 Guest
I’m still a massive fan!
3/24/2015 c4 Guest
Please consider continuing.
1/19/2015 c4 Guest
Please continue.
11/9/2014 c4 Guest
Please consider finishing this story.
5/3/2014 c1 ToriaInTheTardis
this is the best story i have ever read, i really hope that there will be more soon :D
11/3/2013 c4 NoReflections
Oh my goodness, this is amazing! You're an amazing writer and I'm addicted to this story! Please update soon!
10/31/2013 c4 15RaggingLightningWolf